DISH Netrk - DISH Network

Posted on Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 at 4:19pm CDT by Pab M.

Product: Satellite $29/mon offer

Company: DISH Netrk

Location: PO Box 43070 Providence, RI 02940
providence, RI, 02940, US

URL: http://www.dishnetworkcom/

DISH started to harass us and become real jerks when we have done everything and pay-pay-pay with regardless of "no service"? Last week we got a Collection call along with an email that a RMA was sent to us to return the equipment.

Pab

7-424-3629

pabmarq2003yahoo.com

Dear Gilbert,

Thank you for the credit. You are the tenth(10) person we have to respond to trying to get your Missouri Tech to pick-up unit. We closed our account because we moved to Miami, Fl and here your Dish Tech stated, "no satellite connection available"and a credit would be issued. We have returned the Equipment to the Grain Valley, MO address waiting for your pick-up. Its been there since April/2011, awaiting the pick-up and closing of our account, but we continued to pay, but just recently we traveled to Missouri to fix-up the house thats on SALE but could not even use the TV or Satellite. Sorry we have submitted an official complaint to the FTC, BBB, Consumer Protection Agency and Satellite Union. We tied to be responsible and continued to pay but this is the second time we traveled to our house in Missouri and could not see TV because DISH has cancelled our service. So what about the monthly charges, fees and service we cannot enjoy? For me we have paid-paid-paid without no services and now that we do not pay -you send us to Collection? We'll see you in court, with MSNBC sitting next to us.

Cordially,

Pablo

From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

To: [email protected]

Sent: Mon, May 16, 2011 12:11:57 PM

Subject: Marquez- 8255909682773814/Resolved via email 05/16/11 Gilbert Valdez/Issue#3191592

Dear Mr. Marquez,

Thank you for your email. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced. In response to your email your Dish Network account is currently active and as exception I have made adjustment for $50.99 towards you monthly programming charges due to misunderstanding you will see credit applied to you next billing statement please make payment on the account to bring account current.

Gilberto Valdez

[email protected]

Hours: Monday Friday 6am 2:30 MST

0fe9df28, 2011-10-06, 11:43AM CDT

Hi there Mr.Marquez,

My name is Kirstie Filosa & I work for DISH Network. I happened to read your post & I'm personally very sorry to hear about the frustrations you have been experiencing with DISH Network. I would be more than happy to help you & ensure we do get this taken care. Please feel free to e-mail me directly, or let me know when the best time is for me to contact you so we can get this problem rectified. My email is [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kirstie Filosa

DISH Network

57fb9203, 2013-01-16, 01:20PM CST

we have not received our shipping boxes to return our receivers have contacted you 3 times

f9374a73, 2013-10-22, 10:21AM CDT

I closed my account with DISH in JULY 2013.The items WB1000 AND YOUR OTHER PIECE OF UEO7C25010E IS RESTING ON MY ROOF. WHEN I CALLED TO HAVE YOUR SERVICE cancelled I SPOKE TO A PERSON THAT HAD A VERY HEAVY ACCENT THAT WAS HARD TO FOLLOW BUT AS I TOLD HER AND NOW HAVING TO REPEAT MYSELF. THE ITEMS ARE ON MY ROOF AND I CANNOT CLIMB TO RETRIEVE THEM!!!! THE PERSON THAT COULD NOT SPEAK AFFLEUNT ENGLISH SAID A PERSON FROM DISH WOULD BE SENT TO ACQUIRE ITEMS WB1000 AND UEO7C25010E!!!!!! AM I MAKING MYSELF CLEAR OR CAN 'T YOU INTERPRET ENGLISH. I DO HAVE RECEIPT OF ITEMS

DISH322ROO70236700

DO YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TIME WHEN I CALLED TO CANCELL DISH THAT CAN HAPPEN. PLEASE GET YOUR COMPANY IN ORDER OR YOU WILL BE LOSING MORE CUSTOMERS. THIS WILL BE POSTED ELSE WHERE. I AM NOW VERY CONCERNED AND INTERESTED TO LOCATE OTHER PAST DISH DISH DISH DISH INFURIATED CUSTOMERS.

THIS ALL TOOK PLACE IN JULY OF 2013. I GOT A CALL FROM A JOE 720 514 7327, HE STATED THAT INDEED THE ITEMS WERE RETURNED

DISH322ROO70236700

THAT HE WOULD SEND A TECH OUT ON 24 AUG 2013 TO GET THE ITEMS FROM THE ROOF. THE TECH CAME OUT AND I HAVE A RECIEPT FOR THAT.

N O W I G E T A E - M A I L T H A T I N E E D T O R E T U R N I T E M S

DISH322ROO70236700

DISH NEEDS TO GET THEIR HOUSE IN ORDER- ASK ANY UPS EMPLOYEE THEY SEE IT ALL THE TIME DROPPING OFF EMPTY BOXS FOR EQUIPMENT THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN RETURNED. HOW SAD IS THIS??????

WCWII