Att - Poor Service all Around

Posted on Tuesday, August 16th, 2011 at 12:12am CDT by kathleen C.

Product: Att Uverse

Company: Att

Location: Po Box 5014
Carol Stream, Il, 60197-5014, US

URL: http://att.com/

After having my telephone, television,and internet out intermittently for the past 6 weeks, they had the audacity to place me on a hold for an hour and 45 minutes only to disconnect me and tell their department was closed!! This was after I spent more then 12 hours on the phone with them and had 5 technicians out who charged me $55.00 and promised me the problem was fixed. Needless to say after all this, it is still only working intermittently! Tomorrow, another technician. I requested a call back from a supervisor and I have been waiting more than 36 hours. Definitely NOT customer friendly.

f09a14eb, 2011-08-17, 09:34AM CDT

Maybe it is all of ATT and not just UVerse My experience was absolutely the worst!! In fact, I called the tech support guy that took me through the ringer. You can listen to the call here.

great site btw.

ed41351c, 2011-09-08, 08:24AM CDT

I had a simular problem and found that the President of Marketing Tim Mc Tavish bent over backwards to help out. His office number is (605) 574-2127.

4ecc73e4, 2011-09-08, 08:34AM CDT

I had a simular problem and found that the regional President of Marketing Tim Mc Tavish bent over backwards to help out. His office number is (605) 574-2127.