B & H Cleaning & Restoration, Inc., Kleen Dry - Kleen Dry Carpet Cleaning Scam

Company: B & H Cleaning & Restoration, Inc., Kleen Dry

Location: 3813 Simms Street
Hollywood, FL, 33021, US

URL: http://www.kleendrybh.com

We called Kleen Dry for carpet cleaning after seeing an ad for $10.95 per room. We made an appt for them for 8/10/11. After starting to clean 1 of 3 rooms, he told us that we would need the deep cleaning because the regular service was not working. Without even asking, he showed an example of the deep clean service in the middle of our rug, leaving a much lighter spot than the rest, at which point, we have very little choice but to get the "deep clean" service since there is now a spot in the middle of the rug that is obviously going to be cleaner than the rest for the $10.95 fee. We agreed on $100 for all 3 rooms. He then said to "turn the machine up all the way" and the 2nd guy named Manny quickly did the rugs with the "deep clean" service. Once the rugs dried that evening, there were streaks left all over the rug from spots that were missed and areas that still smelled bad. My husband called them the next morning and arranged for them to come back on Friday 8/12/2011 to "fix" the streaks and properly clean the rugs. We were already upset because that meant taking the day off from work a second time to be home for them. Kleen Dry said he would be by after 2pm on Friday. At 4pm, my husband called him and he said he thought we were someone else that couldn't wait so he sent his cleaning guy home and it was too late. My husband said that he needed someone to come out that day to properly clean the rugs. The man from Kleen Dry said he could come on Monday and my husband explained that Monday was not acceptable since we were having guests this weekend and we would not be able to take another day off of work to stay around waiting for him all day. At that point the man from Kleen Dry because argumentative, insisting that he was "doing us a favor" and when my husband said that he isn't doing us any favors since he messed up the rugs in the first place, he said "forget it, we're not doing anything" and hung up on my husband.

Friday night my husband cleaned the rugs himself with our own Bissel cleaner and had to go over the streaks they left 3 times to get them out. The smells and the rest came out when he cleaned the rugs, so there was absolutely no benefit from their non-cleaning on our rugs.

I also feel that this is a common practice to lure patrons into paying more money than advertised and should be recorded as a scam.

524d9afa, 2011-10-30, 09:55AM CDT

This Company is a RIPE OFF,do yourself a favor and call someone else they quoted one price over the phone and double charge me and they advertise one price and hit you up after the job is done report them to the better business bureau ~! I paid them there over inflated price and will never use them again,Buyer be where ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f47cb3ba, 2012-04-25, 07:43PM CDT

The company advertises via the mail in the MobeySavers and on their website at www.KleenDryBH.com. They are lies. The guy came by and told me what I needed. I noted that I know what I need and that is the basic steam cleaning they advertised on their website and the MoneySavers. Mike declined the advertised promotion. I called the company and requested a supervisor. I called 561-989-1404 and the supposed supervisor claimed that they call the shot regardless of what is printed or online. I wish there is something that people can do to this company to make them advertise transparently and truthfully. If you want to find out, make a call to them to get the quote and just turn them down when it is too high or not truthfully advertised. I hope a huge number of people will do and they their friends about this false advertising and the lack of accountability of the company. If it is not true, don't advertise it. If it is a mistake, correct it. Thank you.

3d3cb83e, 2012-05-11, 06:18PM CDT

Glad I saw these postings, I wanted to getb three rooms cleaned in our condo , but have now decided to try someone else other than this company. The Money Saver company thats has thisn add should be contacted to alert themm they have a company advertising with them that is fraudulant and not ethical!