US Bank - US Bank unfair fees

Product: Checking account

Company: US Bank

Location: Minneapolis, MN, 55402, US

URL: http://www.usbank.com

I had a $150 transaction get returned, The company that charged my account recklessly hit my account a multitude of times for the amount. After being unsuccessful, the company tried to take the original $150 plus a $25 fee. The two transaction hit my account everyday resulting in $66 a day in fees. This occurred over the course of several days unbeknownst to me. I made a deposit in my account (knowing that there were SOME fees) and discovered I had a significantly lower balance than I expected. I called 1-800-US-Banks and spoke to customer service. I asked for an explanation and we finally figured out that the majority of my fees are stemmed from one original transaction. I asked if they could waive some of the fees as a customer courtesy and was told no. I tried to argue my point that I am a profitable (and therefore a good customer) as this was not my first time accruing fees. Although this was the first time I had asked for some help with them. I was told that I am NOT a good customer as a good customer does not overdraw his account. The US Bank Rep was rude and spoke to me in a tone that was clear I was not a good customer. He even made a comment to me about how much fees they had charged me in the past 9 months. I am very disappointed in the lack of caring for a clearly very profitable customer.