eLove a.k.a. The Right One - eLove (a.k.a. The Right One) in Las Vegas failure to provide competent service

Posted on Thursday, August 11th, 2011 at 10:17am CDT by ca34c00e

Product: dating service

Company: eLove a.k.a. The Right One

Location: 5506 S. Fort Apache Rd. #120
Las Vegas, NV, 89141, US

URL: http://elovenevada.com/

I, too, fell prey to eLove's hard sales tactics. I didn't have time to finish the compatibility questionnaire in the the office and was going to call in the rest of it the next day. I had my first referral less than 23 hours after stepping into their office...AND before I called in with the results of the compatibility questionnaire (which they claim is how they provide such great referrals or matches!).

My referral didn't meet my criteria either. I am an extremely active outdoors person and requested the same. I had recently quit smoking and requested non-smokers only. My referral (match) was a smoker who spends his free time watching movies or playing pool.

I requested a refund and (after they called me a liar twice) they told me I couldn't have a refund because I received my first referral. Then the manager told me to try more referrals because I'm "such a great person that it will be easy to find someone special out there." Really?!? After you just told me I was lying twice?!

I filed a complaint with the BBB. They operate their business here in Las Vegas under the name "eLove" but are listed with the BBB under their parent company name of "The Right One." In their response they told me to let them try more referrals...and they spelled my name wrong throughout their response.

Some personal service!! They don't wait for all of my information, give me a referral who doesn't meet my criteria, and then spell my name wrong on BBB correspondence.

This has been an extremely disappointing experience all around as I have spent a large amount of money for a service that is incompetent, ineffective, and unable to even spell my name right.

ca34c00e, 2011-09-15, 09:33PM CDT

So, I have been contacted by their corporate office and have agreed to let them try giving me referrals again. This time they say they will give me referrals that meet my criteria.

As part of my agreement to work with them again I am supposed to remove all my complaints and posts. I am unable to remove this one so I am updating it.

I'll follow up after they provide their service.

2f78cfaf, 2011-09-22, 05:48PM CDT

well that sounds like a recording of what I just encountered here in Fredrick MD. They know I'll find the right one soon. Well you know what I have been to an attorney & I am filing a civil suit against them for fraud and misrepresentation of their services. I am also going to publicize in the local papers how they did me. The three men I was referred to are also very unhappy on how eLove operates. I already filed a complaint through RIP OFF REPORT, FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION and the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU last evening. The civil suit is going through the courts of MD. against this fraudulent company. They messed with the wrong person, they are going to get lots of free publicity from me for sure.

9670e61f, 2011-09-24, 04:04PM CDT

DO NOT EXCEPT THIS OFFER.

I have filed a lawsuit agaist this scam

company. I would like to tell you more.

via e mail.

Do not take anything from them it will end your chance to collect your money back.

dc745445, 2011-09-24, 04:11PM CDT

DO NOT EXCEPT THIS .

SPEAK TO A ATTORNEY

dc745445, 2011-09-25, 05:55PM CDT

Do not take anything from them.

File one of many lawsuits.

CEO THE RIGHT ONE AKA ---------------