Cell C - Ms

Posted on Tuesday, April 5th, 2011 at 4:03am CDT by 149cdc8b

Product: Nokia C3

Company: Cell C

Location: Midrand, ZA

Cell C has got a very poor customer service, i took a Nokia C3 with them in December and was told that i will be paying R79 every month for the next coming 24 months but they have been debiting R100 since from January till date.The first time they debited R100,I called their customer care of which i was told that they were unable to assist me and that i should go to the Cell C store which i had bought the phone, i went there and they told me to come with my proof of purchase so that they can fax it to the head office because on their systems it shows that i need to pay R79 and they promised to call me back within 24 hours with feedback and they did not.To cut my story short is that i've been to Cell C in Midrand Boulders so many times and i've spoken to different consultants even yesterday i was there but no one helped me as they told me that i must bring my 3 months bank statement.Cell C's consultants are very incompetent and not well skilled as they dont know how to do their jobs. I've ran out of options now, Please help.