Central Parking System - Jerry Harmon

Company: Central Parking System

Location: 720 Olive
St.Louis, MO, 63106, US

URL: http://centralparkingsystem.com/

I was discharged from my job when I spoke out about discrimination.The company I feel is now holding my 401k hostage.I cant get in touch with the lady who authorize the 401k she is never at work.The company is not a good one.Hard working employees do not get raises but the sluggish upper management gets bonuses.Through my entire employment I was never evaluated for a raise.I was never late and was absent only three times over the course of a year and a half.They lost a very well loved employee.I would advise if you would like raises and like to advance in a company go else where now thats just my opinion.But there are many like me that feel the same way.So my advice would be find a job that you wouldn't have to speak out against.Find one that if you do speak out you will not be fired.Because they will find a reason to fire you when they really dont have to because Missouri is a hire at will and fire at will.To me when you find a reason it is obvious that there was no legit reason to fire a person.