Posh Fairy Tail - Poshfairytail

Product: teacup puppies

Company: Posh Fairy Tail

Location: Vi, US

URL: http://www.poshfaiytail.com/

Jina at Poshfairytail teacup puppies sold me a puppy with distemper. Our maltese arrived to us with cough and died 5 days later and our vet confirmed diagnosis with distemper. I found out online that she works with Jungpuppyclub.com and he is a horrible puppy mill in Korea who buys his puppies for his pet store from auctions and other puppy mills. She should be shut down! We want others to know about our story so they do not fall victim to this horrible puppy mill broker. Her puppies look cute but, they are photoshopped and they do not look like their photos when you receive them. I know she had partner who also sells sick dogs from jungpuppyclub.com named Ginger at Once Upon a Teapup www.onceuponateapup.com

f4a91fb9, 2011-04-24, 12:33AM CDT

My name is Jina and i am the owner of the website called Poshfairytail.com. Just recently, it has come to my attention someone has intensionally posted slanderous and untrue rumors about me on the internet. I am informing everyone who reads this comment i am preparing to take legal actions agaisnt this person who posted this false claims.

Everything they have posted is untrue and I hope everyone out there learns posting untrue information and intentionally and knowingly posting false information to damage or slander a business is illegal...Thank you...

f4a91fb9, 2011-04-24, 12:34AM CDT

df1ffc0a, 2011-05-25, 01:59PM CDT

If you purchased a sick puppy or want to report a puppy mill, you can share your story with the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) puppy mills campaign online at http://www.humanesociety.org/forms/tell_us_your_puppy_mill_story.html.

John F., 2013-02-24, 12:50PM CST

I usually don?t post comments online but after reading some of Poshfairytail complaints; I had no choice but to post my thoughts. About 2 years ago my wife lost her father; after her lost of her father she fell into a deep depression. I was searching online to buy a puppy for my wife when I ran into Poshfairytail.

During the whole process she took care of both of us and helped us find the perfect Maltese puppy girl. When my wife got the puppy named now ?Abbey? she fell in love with the puppy. The puppy has fully grown and my wife told me she is around 15 ounces.

When I first bought the puppy I didn?t realize; I should have posted some good comments about her but after you buy a puppy you really don?t go back to write comments about her. The way she handled us was amazing and I really don?t believe Jina would be a person who would sell puppies that are not perfect. During our process, she was very picky on finding my wife the perfect puppy and pointed out which puppy was right for us.

when you read other complaints about Jina please take into consideration of our great experience because there are other views and experiences. Right now I am looking for another puppy from Jina so Abbey can have a sister.

John F., 2013-02-24, 12:53PM CST