Quiznos - Is anybody home?????????

Posted on Saturday, April 23rd, 2011 at 1:52pm CDT by 126b7d3e

Product: Customer service

Company: Quiznos

Location: 1001 17th st suite s-175
denver, co, 80202, US

URL: http://www.quiznos.com/

This odyssey began back in November of 2010. I had moved to far north Dallas and was trying to find the Quiznos closest to me. I went on their website, but the store locater didn't work. So I went to the "contact us" link where you could express any concerns about service. This link did not work either. So I called the customer service number. I told the Barbie Doll who answered about my situation with the locator and the customer service link on the website not working. She told me I had to go to the website site and click the "contact us" link. I told her again that this link didn't work. She told me that they were having trouble with their website, but I would still need to go on the website. I waited two weeks and tried again. It still wouldn't work. I called the customer service number again. After I told Barbie the website links didn't work, the first thing from her mouth was that I had to go to the website.

In February I wrote the corporate office a letter. No response. As of today April 23, the link on the website still doesn't work.