CabinetsDirectRTA.com

URL: http://www.cabinetsdirectrta.com/

CabinetsDirectRTA.com REVIEWS & Testimonials

Testimonials

Hello CabinetsDirectRTA

I just wanted to share with you how happy we are with the cabinets we received. After getting a couple of quotes from installers around town, I was ready to go with Ikea because of price. While I was looking for reviews of Ikea's cabinets, someone recommended that we have a look at your website instead. I filled up my online shopping cart with the necessary items and was shocked at how low the price was for *all* wood construction! I was more than a little nervous since I hadn't actually seen any samples, but time was tight and there was a sale on the <a href="http://www.cabinetsdirectrta.com">RTA Cabinets </a>

, so I went ahead with the order. When they arrived, I was very impressed with the finish and how easy they were to assemble. And after installing them, they look great! I really couldn't be any happier with my purchase. I'm definitely going to be recommending you to anyone who needs cabinets and look forward to doing business with you again. There are still a few details to finish like the crown, but the transformation with those cabinets is amazing.

C.H.

Charlotte, NC

CabinetsDirectRTA.com

It was a big undertaking trying to redo our kitchen on our own; we have never done this type of work before. It is our starter home and we had to be conscious of the price, we did not have much money to work with. We went online to see the selection and pricing, we were a little apprehensive about buying something so big online, but we figured we would try it out. We were pleasantly surprised when we found CabinetsDirectRTA.com .com Not only did they give us a great price on the cabinets but they also helped with the design. They held our hand though the whole project. It really calmed us down knowing that the salesperson took interest in how our kitchen was doing, knowing that we are not doing it alone. You don't have to be a "contractor" to buy your kitchen cabinets from CabinetsDirectRTA.com.com I definitely recommend CabinetsDirectRTA.com.com to any any one, yes even a simple homeownerlike myself. My <a href="http://www.cabinetsdirectrta.com">RTA Cabinets </a> are awesome!

-Margo (New Hampshire)

The <a href="http://www.cabinetsdirectrta.com">RTA Cabinets </a>

cabinets are fantastic!

Thanks so much for all of your help! We have already recommended you highly to friends, thank you Cabinets Direct RTA

Jen A. (Brandenton, Florida)

________________________________________________________________

Thanks a lot. Really great how you guys stand behind your product!

John V. King of Prussia, PA

The <a href="http://www.cabinetsdirectrta.com">RTA Cabinets </a>

cabinets from cabinetsdirectrta.com are awesome!

Thanks,

Rick

________________________________________________________________

WOW. I got home today to find 2 fully assembled cabinets had been delivered.

I am absolutely floored.Thank you CabinetsDirectRTA

I must say, you guys dont pop up on the top of Google when searching for "buy cabinets online" I think it's a shame everything about my experiences with you guys has been absolutely phenomenal, and I almost didn't find you.

To meet my expectations, you would have had to:

Respond to my email inquiry within 24-48 hours.

Keep me updated on order status.

Ship within a reasonable time (and the 2 weeks mentioned in the email below is reasonable).

Deliver quality cabinets

Youve exceeded my expectations CabinetsDirectRTA

Responded to my email inquiry within 5 minutes, and not only addressed my issue, but also provided information about the order and assembly process, as well as ask me if I would like my order expedited (I said thanks so much, but its not necessary I have no deadlines).

Sent an email to clarify the estimated shipping time.

And my cabinets arrived 2 days after I ordered!!

They are great! (and they cost less than Lowes in-stock cabinets)

While these <a href="http://www.cabinetsdirectrta.com">RTA Cabinets </a>

cabinets should complete my own kitchen update, if I hear of anyone else interested in a kitchen upgrade, I will tell them about you. I couldn't be more pleased.

Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to the weekend when we'll install them.

-Margaret M. (Germantown, Maryland)