Whirlpool - Don't Buy

Posted on Friday, April 22nd, 2011 at 4:02pm CDT by 783d30ae

Product: whirlpool cabrio washer wtw5500xw0

Company: Whirlpool

URL: http://Whirlpool.com/

WRINKLES/TANGLES/DOESN'T USE ENOUGH WATER, LEAVES CLOTHES DRY, DOESN'T WASH THOROUGHLY. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND OR MONEY. Wont't wash, will tangle, tear, rip, apart all your clothing.

My 1st observation was that It did not get my clothes clean at all, I have tried additives, HE Tide, Borax, Oxyclean, spray n wash and still clothes are stained and dingy. It does not wash all the clothes, leaves areas of clothes dry, it tangles the sheets into big knots. Bulky items cause the machine to unbalance frequently, I am 60 yrs old and 5'2 - (I can't really reach the bottom of the tub) how am I supposed to pull up this soggy mess and untangle it????? I have no choice and now my back is killing me. You should absolutely not buy this machine - particularly if you are under 5'5 and over 50 years old. it should have an ADA warning!!!! Even after two washes the clothes are not clean.

When I called Whirpool about the problem Alex (CSR) ask what I expect them to do? I said they should recall the product and take them back, Alex called it "Buyer's remorse" I called it "Manufacture deception".