US Facilities Inc. - US FACILITIES NEGLIGENCE

Posted on Thursday, April 21st, 2011 at 12:51pm CDT by c277de9b

Company: US Facilities Inc.

Location: 15706 SW 72nd ST
Miami, Fl, 33193, US

In October of 2010, I sent my personal belongings through US Facilities from Miami to Medellin, Colombia. Unfortunately, they made the mistake to ship them to Barranquilla. Because of their error and negligence, many of my personal effects were lost. I have spent six (6) months trying to get a reimbursement but all my efforts have been unsuccessful.

The president of the company, Mr. Juan R. Bernal helped me initially and I have been dealing with him since then. All my attempts have been in vain. He even put the burden on me to try to collect from another company.

I paid them US$3150 for the shipment and insurance. All the items were used so I used his recommendations for the amount to be insured. He asked me to pay him in cash even though the company accepts credit cards. If I had used a credit card, my complaint would have been resolved by now.

Be careful when using US Facilities, if you have a lost, most likely they would not reimburse you. My cousin had also a claim with them that was never satisfied.