Zenith Limosine LLC - Limosine Never Showed

Company: Zenith Limosine LLC

Location: 6709 Raymond Rd
Madison, WI, 53719, US

URL: http://www.zenithlimo.com/

scheduled a night out-on-the-town for my birthday and and hour before the limo was scheduled to pick us up, I received a call from the owner, Jermaine Butler that the limo was not coming and he didn't know when and if they would arrive that evening. After stringing me along for 2 1/2 hours (so we could no longer book another limo company), we had no transportation for the evening. Jermaine did nothing to guarentee me any kind of transportation for evening and ruined a birthday party that I had been planning for months. I later discovered he owned another limosine company under the name JB Limosine that went out of business due to poor management and cancelling on it's customers. I would not book a limosine where Jermaine Butler was associated with the ownership or operation of the company unless you are prepared to be dissapointed.

39beca0e, 2011-04-19, 06:59PM CDT

I understand your disapointment, understand that I was not in control of the situation. I kept you and your party informed with what the situation was. I am suing the company Pit Stop Mobile Auto Repair, for ruining your event. I was prepared to compensate you for your evening as I told you. Pit Stop did work on the vehicle earlier that day and left with the keys. After making several attempts to get the keys I had no choice but to call the cops. I have been in touch with my lawyer and this is my one and only recourse.

I understand that the evening didnt go as planned and I am prepared to fix it.

Not everything goes as I would like and that night was not one of them. I am truley sorry for the way things turned out. I hope you accept my apology, and if there is anything I can do to fix it please let me know.

8b247f75, 2011-04-26, 02:28PM CDT

This complaint was posted in close proximity to our failed limo arrival so I was still very upset. After speaking with you and discussing your plans to rememdy our situation, I am satisfied with what you have promised to do for our group. I appreciate your diligence in returning my phone calls and working towards making me a happy customer...Jermaine, you were very professional in our conversations and I appreciate that. I hope that when I do have an evening where Zenith Limosine is my transportation, I am nothing short of delighted.