Kings Ford - Kings Ford Mason Ohio

Company: Kings Ford

Location: 9555 Kings Auto Mall Dr Cincinnati,Ohio 45249
Mason, Oh, 45249, US

URL: http://www.kingsfordinc.com/

The date of experience is close to that listed.

I took my son to Kings Ford in Mason Ohio to help him buy his first car. I was met out in the parking lot by one of the sales people. We saw a car that we liked, and worked a deal. I asked that the brakes be changed and the oil be changed.

At the time of purchase I was told that the brakes did not need to be changed, although the car had 75,000 miles on it. After questioning the used car manager, he said that, although the car was sold "as is", that if I had any problems just to let him know and he would take care of us. We purchased the vehicle for $13,500, which is a lot of money for my son.

Within the first week the battery died. I took it to AutoZone to be tested, and they said that there was a bad cell in the battery. I called Jim at Kings Ford, and he said that he would put in a new battery for my son. I sent my son to get the battery, but after they tested the voltage only, they refused to give him a new battery and was told that the car was sold as is and not to call for service or problems. His battery had since died again.

Also, at the time that we signed the papers Kings Ford neglected to get proof of our income. The salesperson went to my son's place of employment three times, even though I had called and said that we would provide this information by dropping it off to the dealership. They endangered my son's employment by doing so.

Very unprofessional sales tactics and lying about backing up minor things that we asked for. They "said" that we didn't need brakes, but they also said that we didn't need a battery either. I can't trust them about the battery or the brakes. I'm wondering if they even changed the oil as agreed.

Do not purchase from Kings Ford. They will say anything to sell a car, but won't back up their promises.