Hollister Co - Poor Customer Service at Hollister store

Posted on Tuesday, April 12th, 2011 at 4:26pm CDT by 506403e3

Product: California lifestyle brand (clothes)

Company: Hollister Co

Location: 600 Broadway
New York, NY, 10012, US

URL: http://www.hollisterco.com//

Dear Sir,

I am a very good customer of yours and am writing to inform you of my dissatisfaction with the service provided by at least one of your stores in New York City (located 600 Broadway,

New York, NY 10012).

I went shopping there one weekday evening, that is, a quiet time, and the treatment provided by the models was miserable. Let me give you some examples. First, as I was struggling to catch a shirt hanged on a rail too far from me, a model urged me to put it back, explaining that it was only for display. He would not have helped me. Then, as your models did not even take the initiative to lead me to the fitting rooms, I had to ask three models before I could find them (this store being huge). And last but not least, as I finally arrived in the fitting area, the model in charge glanced at my arms loaded with clothes and drily told me: "maximum five items". I had to ask her if she would agree to keep some clothes with her by the time I tried the others.

As a result, I got tired. I only tried the first 5 items on, and then I left without purchasing anything. I did not come back ever since, but I guess I will so as to see whether my latest visit was exceptional or not.

Meanwhile, as a great lover of your Cali-style clothes, I suggest that you look into this matter and improve customer service. Help and kindness are not superfluous for any customer who makes expensive purchases.

I wanted you to be aware of that because this inconvenience made me realize I was not the only one to complain by browsing the internet.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Yours sincerely,