LoJL-The Law Office of John Joseph Leonard - # 1 Rip off Lawyer John Joseph Leonard - #232040

Posted on Monday, April 11th, 2011 at 8:49pm CDT by 7c5bc9f0

Product: CA lawyer

Company: LoJL-The Law Office of John Joseph Leonard

Location: 8721 Santa Monica Blvd. #416
West Hollywood, CA, 90069, US

URL: http://www.lojl.com/

John Joseph Leonard is the farthest thing from a lawyer there is. If you do not believe me look him up on the CA State Bar attorney search,

His bar # is 232040. Look at the end of the page and click on the link to the complaints filed against him. There is fifteen of them! Lawyers are there to be on your side and have your best interest in mind, the only interest John J. Leonard has is his sick, twisted self! He took a friend of mines money (over 4k) and told them he was going to court for them (2 times) but lied and never went to court. That is not all! After that he barrowed my friends car copied her key, forged her name on a transfer of title paper, got a fake notary to sign it, and attempted to fraudulently take her car. Be aware, he is the biggest piece of sh*t there is. He has two little dogs that he beats up and takes his anger out on! John is a liar, thief, and farthest thing from a lawyer!!!!!!!!!Stay far away!!!

b10cc347, 2011-04-26, 02:00PM CDT

I agree with this person. I hired John to work on a simple case for me. I paid him upfront, and just like everyone else states he started the work, told me he was on top of things, and in reality did not do a thing. He just took my money, b.s. me, and made a big mess for me! Do not hire this guy, he is a con. BEWARE of attorney John Joseph Leonard ca bar #232040.

Anonymous, 2011-04-26, 02:03PM CDT