Whitelight Financial Services - Whitelight financial services

Company: Whitelight Financial Services

Location: 2175 Kingsley Ave
Jacksonville, FL, 32073, US

URL: http://www.whitelightfinancial.org

I ended my contract with Whitelight Financial Services over 6 months ago because all they did was take my money and not work with my creditors.

On September 8th made an unauthorized withdrawal from my savings account (the amount that was in the contract). I called them and all I got was a message stating that the withdrawals were made and that they would have it back into the accounts in 7-10 business days. It is well over the 10 days and I have yet to see my $291 and the $30 for the inconvenience that it has caused me. Well it caused my over $50 in fees and I had to borrow money from a friend so I could put gas in my car, and am late paying 3 of my bills because I don't have the money. I was just seeing the light at the end of the tunnel getting my financials back into order and no late paid bills and now this....I went to this company for help and they never helped me and now the have taken money from my savings account that was UNAUTHORIZED. THIS IS A CRIME.

I have made calls to them daily and had to leave messages and sent emails and no answer. When I called today 9-27-2010 they have changed their name to ETPS.These people are crooks and I want this corrected.

fe6f5ebf, 2010-10-24, 09:33AM CDT

I am having the same problems with them. They will not return phone calls and took my money too! Is there anything that we can do to stop this? Who do we contact? I definitely do not want someone else to go through this. Bad thing is the creditors are eventually going to realize that they are not a company and start harrassing us too.

e7c48d56, 2010-12-17, 04:04PM CST

I am out over $2000 and tried to contact them today to check on the progress of my account and they no longer exist. Any idea of how to find the robbers?

5e4af1ea, 2011-01-26, 10:43AM CST

Do a fraud claim with you bank. I finally did. They took over 3400.00 from me and so far I have gotten back about 3000.00. They are crooks and ruined my credit . I have been able to settle 4 accounts on my own, 2 while still using them! I filed every complaint possible and no one can touch them it seems. It isnt right.

e47a41f5, 2011-11-04, 03:35PM CDT

I went through this as well, they took $4000 of my money right and that was that. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau, they did nothing. I reported them to the Attorney General, nothing either.

Seems these people keep doing this, after this happened to me I found out the owner did this before under a different name. They declare bankruptcy and then open doors under a new name.

I just can't believe that we enter into contracts with these people and have no recourse but that appears to be the case. On their last deduction they tried to take three hits on my account. I was able to get those back but none of the prior ones. This was in 8/2010 and I still keep searching to see if anyone has found a way to stop these crooks.