Katherine Gray DDS

Product: Dental Office

Company: Katherine Gray DDS

Location: 323 Hospital Drive
Columbus, MS, 39705-1920, US

I saw Dr. Gray last May, and her hygienist performed a cleaning. At the time, she assessed a broken tooth, and advised a crown was needed. The receptionists stated that my insurance status said that I would NOT have to pay anything; therefore I stayed for the procedure. Dr. Gray escorted me back to the dental chair; and the crown was done. Six months later, I received a bill. I call Dr. Gray's office to inquire why. I was told that several notices had been sent; however I hadn't received any of them. I asked for a meeting with Dr. Gray. I was told that a meeting would be arranged, but a meeting never took place. I sent her a letter explaining what happened. Dr. Gray replied with an impolite letter, and informed me that I should pay the balance due of $167.40, or face collection proceedings. I was also rudely informed that I was no longer her patient. I paid the balance due to avoid collection. I am aware of other patients who have had to take Dr. Gray to Justice Court in order to receive reimbursement, or find a new dentist. Dr. Gray was totally unprofessional in her approach to this matter, as well as her staff.