Acer

Product: Acer monitor 22

Company: Acer

Location: CA

URL: http://acer.com/

In the month of July I sent back my 22" Acer Monitor. The problem no power ON. The shipping cost was 29.99 they would reship at their expense.

The problem I have they sent the monitor back not fixed. Their answer no fault found. It still has the same problem and they want me to ship it back at my expense. The warrenty on this monitor is three years parts and labour. I refuse to spend another 30 plus taxes to resend the monitor that has the same problem that was not fixed the first time. Its under warrenty and I have called their help line and they said to resend at my expense. I want a new monitor. I am not going to keep calling or sending emails. This is there monitor with a warrenty the monitor is only 8 months old. I will never buy anything acer makes again and of course I am going to spread the word about their customer service in stinks and they don't care.

9124b456, 2011-03-05, 11:40AM CST

acer tech service sucks.They charged me 100.00 dollars just to talk to them for one day and they still did not fix my computer.Dont call ACER THEY WILL JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY>I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ACER COMPUTER.