PayFlex Systems USA, Inc. - Nightmare To Deal With PayFlex Systems USA

Posted on Sunday, September 19th, 2010 at 4:38pm CDT by a8781096

Product: Cobra

Company: PayFlex Systems USA, Inc.

Location: 10802 Farnam Drive, Suite 100 Omaha, NE 68154
Omaha, Ne, 68154, US

URL: http://www.payflex.com/

I received a letter from my former company Panalpina Inc. to say that PayFlex started to handle Cobra for them on July 1, 2010. However, I received seven months of billing from PayFex in the second week of June (billing from Jun.-Dec.2010). They demanded me to pay for June immediately because it was already past due. I told customer service at PayFlex that I June Cobra already prepaid in May to previous administrator Conexis. Panalpina Inc. told me not to make duplicate payment for June. I even sent in my proof of payment, but PayFlex just ignored. They just wanted payment period, and they did not want to hear anything else. Customer service was rude. They cut off my Cobra at the end of July 2010, and left me with 1,000 of dollars unpaid medical bills for not having insurance coverage. I continued to send in payment for Jul.-Sept. PayFlex took my payment and applied to the months that I did not owe. The worst thing was my Cobra being terminated and they continued to take payment. I lost my job and I lost my Cobra too. It was a painful experience in my life.

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY PAYFLEX SYSTEM USA INC. HOW THEY TREATED ME AND LEFT ME WITH 1,000 OF DOLLARS MEDICAL BILLS FOR ME TO DEAL WITH. Panalpina Inc. helped me to restore my Cobra at the end of August. However, damage was already done by PayFlex. I was physically, and mentally super for the last 4 months.

Hope you don't have to go through painful experience as I have with PAYFLEX. God - please help me to get my medical bills resolve and help me to get a job soon.

0c4d088a, 2011-05-09, 01:06PM CDT

Cobra Payflex is terrible. I paid to extend my dental coverage. They increased the rates just after I made payment, and they did not notify. So I owed a penny (yes a single penny) and they had hold it for that reason. I figured that out when I contacted my dental insurance company. I went back and paid the penny, so Payflex processed the estension. But, this time payflex sent the wrong date for extension. Of course, I found it out when I contacted my insurance later. Nightmare. I contacted Payflex by email and phone, they said they'll correct it, but simply lied and didn't. I figured that out when I called again and talked to a supervisor. Another nightmare... Told me that he would request his dept an urgent update/correction. He lied, he didn't. Figured that out when I talked to him again after a few days when he said "OK we can send an urgent update". He also lectured me on that my case was not the only one in the stack, totally ignoring that they had to correct their mistake ASAP. Called after a week again, they said they way their system work had a problem and they needed to recreate my account!!! Terrible!!! Lies and lies...

987c0a99, 2014-04-07, 03:23PM CDT

Direct formal complaints regarding PayFlex Systerms here: Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration of the Department of Labor 790 E. Colorado Blvd., Suite 514, Pasadena, CA 91601 **Please pass the word