Bravofly

New York, 10018 NY

United States

Email: [email protected]

Re: Booking Reference: 86165123

On the 15th of September I booked a flight from New York (NY) La Guardia Airport to Hampton VA (PHF) Newport News/Williamsburg United States from the 17th of September to the 20th of September at bravofly.de.

I am very disappointed because the service you provided was unsatisfactory because I had still not received a confirmation email on the 16th of September, one day before my departure. When I booked the flight there was no information given to me that the flight was not confirmed yet. I provided my credit card details and received a booking number. By doing that I expect that the flight I purchased is confirmed. Only after the booking I could see at bravofly.de that my flight was not confirmed and I was very worried whether I can fly or not. I had to call an international hotline which was relatively expensive (6 Euros). I was told that it is not sure when my flight is going to be confirmed. Being told that my flight is still not sure I immediately asked for a cancellation of the transaction. This was a poor service and due to this I had to cancel important appointments.

To resolve this problem I would appreciate it if you could refund the cost for the hotline which was charged on my credit card.

I look forward to your reply and resolution to my problem as soon as possible.

Please contact me at the above address or by phone.

Sincerely