Penny Stock Prophet - Penny Stock Prophet (aka James Connelly)

Posted on Friday, September 17th, 2010 at 2:32pm CDT by 35b3baf5

Product: Penny Stock Advisory

Company: Penny Stock Prophet

Location: 18627 Brookhurst, #507
Fountain Valley, CA, 92708, US

URL: http://PennyStockProphet.com

They charge $97 for a lifetime subscription and claim fantastic results. They state that the $97 is fully refundable for up to 8 weeks. I joined on April 14, 2010, paying $97 with my credit card. I received a number of penny stock recommendations by emails. Unfortunately the first seven of these all went down, so after about 7 weeks I decided to terminate the service and so advised them by email on Jun 7. I specifically asked them to stop the service and to refund my $97 payment. They immediately stopped the service but I never received any acknowledgment or refund. I sent them several more emails, to no avail. I then contacted my credit card company, told them my story, and requested a chargeback. They sent a copy of my complaint to them or their bank, but they did not reply or contest my chargeback request. About 6 weeks later I received a $97 credit to my credit card account.

768f1f69, 2010-09-17, 05:57PM CDT

Customer was given instructions via email on exactly how to open a refund ticket on 2 separate occasions. Refunds are handled through Clickbank.com, but customer did not follow the 2-step process and decided they'd rather spend their time trashing my service on the internet. I've got a 95% customer retention rate, but there's always that 5% that hate everybody and prefer to be negative. I have very simple instructions to refund, and responded to this customer personally 2 times. Not much more I can offer than that.

35b3baf5, 2010-09-17, 06:22PM CDT

I definitely never received any instructions for a "refund ticket" or any two-step process. I sent about four emails requesting a refund with no response. I can't see how they have a 95% retention rate when the seven stock recommendations I got all went down.