ProFootballStuff.Com & KHC Sports - ProFootballStuff.com

Company: ProFootballStuff.Com & KHC Sports

Location: Kraigyco 2863 N Englewood Place
Meridian, Id, 83002, US

URL: http://ProFootballStuff.com/

Upon ordering 3 Bears grilling sets from this website, I was told that I would receive them within 5 business days. However, they were not shipped for 3 weeks. Now, after attempting to contact the business for 2 months to return the product, my calls and emails have gone unanswered.

cee03265, 2011-02-17, 03:47PM CST

I ordered 2 NFL bean bag chairs on December 15 and have yet to receive them, however I already have been charged $150.00!!!!

The chairs were a christmas gift for my son, I would not order anything from this company!

b5cf8840, 2012-01-11, 06:26PM CST

I also ordered a grilling set from this website, NYG on Dec. 22nd and still cannot get an answer as to when it will be shipping. Each week I use their order tracking and all it says is "in process" I have sent them an email trying to get a response from them and got nothing. Of course they billed my Pay Pal account right away.

Robin M., 2012-12-26, 08:17PM CST

Do not use this company. I ordered a blanet on December 20, paid $29.99 for 3 day shipping. Didn't receive, didn't respond to requests on delivery date.

Robin M., 2012-12-27, 11:13AM CST

Anyone see a delivery date in this reply?

Failed to deliver and failed to reply? I apologize, but this is the first contact we show from this email address.

?

Sorry for the confusion, but per our Holiday Shipping schedule that is posted on every page of our site:

?

The cutoff time for Christmas Delivery using 3 day select shipping ? was 2 PM Eastern Time on December 18th.

By placing your order at 6 PM Eastern Time on Dec. 20th ? there was a 50/50 chance that your order would arrive before Christmas even if you selected NEXT DAY AIR shipping.

?

As it states in the product description of the Giants blanket, these items ship direct from the manufacturer in 3-5 days.

Team-Bedding.com