ProFootballStuff.Com & KHC Sports -

Product: All Service and Products

Company: ProFootballStuff.Com & KHC Sports

Location: Kraigyco 2863 N Englewood Place
Meridian, Id, 83002, US

Upon ordering 3 Bears grilling sets from this website, I was told that I would receive them within 5 business days. However, they were not shipped for 3 weeks. Now, after attempting to contact the business for 2 months to return the product, my calls and emails have gone unanswered.

cee03265, 2011-02-17, 03:47PM CST

I ordered 2 NFL bean bag chairs on December 15 and have yet to receive them, however I already have been charged $150.00!!!!

The chairs were a christmas gift for my son, I would not order anything from this company!

b5cf8840, 2012-01-11, 06:26PM CST

I also ordered a grilling set from this website, NYG on Dec. 22nd and still cannot get an answer as to when it will be shipping. Each week I use their order tracking and all it says is "in process" I have sent them an email trying to get a response from them and got nothing. Of course they billed my Pay Pal account right away.

Robin M., 2012-12-26, 08:17PM CST

Do not use this company. I ordered a blanet on December 20, paid $29.99 for 3 day shipping. Didn't receive, didn't respond to requests on delivery date.

Robin M., 2012-12-27, 11:13AM CST

Anyone see a delivery date in this reply?

Failed to deliver and failed to reply? I apologize, but this is the first contact we show from this email address.

Sorry for the confusion, but per our Holiday Shipping schedule that is posted on every page of our site:

The cutoff time for Christmas Delivery using 3 day select shipping ? was 2 PM Eastern Time on December 18th.

By placing your order at 6 PM Eastern Time on Dec. 20th ? there was a 50/50 chance that your order would arrive before Christmas even if you selected NEXT DAY AIR shipping.

As it states in the product description of the Giants blanket, these items ship direct from the manufacturer in 3-5 days.