1st Financial Bank USA - 1st Financial Bank USA Complaint

Posted on Wednesday, September 15th, 2010 at 1:33pm CDT by Anonymous

Product: Credit Card

Company: 1st Financial Bank USA

I just received a harrassing call from 1st Financial Bank USA indicating that I was late on my account when I just made a payment on time, which she eventually admitted. I have had this credit card since college and it is the only one I cannot pay off or the balance goes down. Years ago they refused to participate when I joined a credit card consolidation group. I paid off a bunch of my cards and some other expenses. I thought I paid all of their statements on time, however found out that they "claimed" they did not receive them in a timely fashion or a few payments were off by a few dollars so they charged me a 30 or 40 dollar late fee. The rep threatened that I had to pay $101.00 by this Sunday. I am beyond appalled at the way they run their business and have never had these issues with other credit cards. My next payment isn't even due until October which is when I will make a payment. She said that my minimum payment will go up if I don't pay $101.00 meaning that this would be the second payment I made for September. I told her I didn't care that I just wanted to pay off this company and never do business with them again. I mentioned to her that some of my friends and family refuse to do business with them because of similar issues. 1st Financial Bank USA should be convicted of Fraud.