xm brands/dba diet max cleanse - diet max cleanse

Posted on Monday, September 13th, 2010 at 5:27pm CDT by 1620a69f

Product: acai berry

Company: xm brands/dba diet max cleanse

Location: po box 229000
hollywood, fl, 33022, US

URL: http://www.acaiberry.com/

this company charged my credit card money that was not supposed to be charged and refused to give me a refund when i brought it to their attention. i was supposed to have a 10 day trial and they only gave me 9 days when i tried to cancel they told me it was too late.

f02247f0, 2010-09-17, 10:58AM CDT

Same here this company doesn't care about anything but making money. 14 free trial (RIGHT) after the 14 days they charge your credit card, I think mine was 87 dollars. And when you call to tell them about it they say it is a membership fee. The way the have it laid out is in their terms and agreement they say you sign up for a membership (even on a free trial). Then they charge your credit card on the 15th day. Very shady company, they have alot of products so look at BBB.org and stay far away from their products. Even if you call and cancel they will try to get you signed up. Once again stay away from this company!!!!

81cdc840, 2010-10-19, 05:44PM CDT

This company charge me $35.16 in error. When I called, I was told that the company was Weight Loss Natra, but I had a trial order for Diet Max. I cancelled the trial order on time. I called today, and after a long period, I was told that the charge was pending and would come off of my card in 2-3 days. When I asked why I was charged, the answer was that the sales people were so busy that they didn't receive my cancellation in time!!