GARRISON SECURITIES SA - GARRISON SECURITIES FRAUDS

Posted on Friday, October 8th, 2010 at 8:01am CDT by f990608c

Product: Financial Services

Company: GARRISON SECURITIES SA

Location: Batiment Banque Nationale Suisse Rue de la Paix Lausanne Select State/Province 1003 Switzerland
Lausanne, Va, 1003, CH

URL: http://www.garrisonsecurities.ch/

I have worked with Dan Terry, Nick Fox, Jason Mitchell, Richard West, Paul Jordan, and Joanne Dolan of Garrison Securities SA located at Batiment Banque Nationale Suisse Rue de la Paix 6 CH 1003 Lausanne, Switzerland (http://www.garrisonsecurities.ch/) for a year in structuring an international financial transaction for a European developer. My company was involved in structuring a financial transaction with Garrison Securities SA providing an investor that would arrange the necessary collateral to secure a EUR 100.0 million line of credit from a European bank. Despite contracts confirming Garrison Securities SA obligation and responsibility they did not perform as instructed. In addition, they collected a EUR 150,000 from my client. These funds were requested in order to pay for the costs to set up the investor arrangement. This never happened. Despite my team providing several European banks as possible credit facility providers, Garrison Securities SA never provided them with proof of an investor or the assets the investor was contracted to bring to the transaction. This caused these banks to either terminate their initial interest or end their involvement in the engagement due to Garrison Securities SA non performance.

I have been speaking with several other groups that have had similar experiences with Garrison Securities SA. They appear to be an organization that will offer you a letter of commitment (Offer of Collateral Provision or OCP), and ask for an upfront fee to execute engagement (EUR150,000 for every EUR0-EUR100.0 million of investor collateral arranged), but will then find a way to back out of the transaction and base it on the fault of the client. This is usually discovered several months after they collect their upfront fee. In our case it was 12 months later and they used misinformation, misdirection, and manipulation in their involvement with my company and a United States escrow company. Funds were wired through Citibank, NA and Union Bank to Garrison Securities SA corporate account at Hinduja Bank Limited in Geneva, Switzerland for their benefit and with a contract indicating their commitment to perform. However, they did not perform which has pushed my company to go after them for corporate fraud, international bank fraud, and international wire fraud.

Furthermore, they are using banks such as Bank of New York, UBS AG, Clariden Leu, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, and HSBC London in order to obtain these upfront fees. Garrison Securities SA claims they are able to have their investors issue bank guarantees from these banks. They will use information from these banks websites and names of bank officers in their scheme to provide credibility or legitimacy in their operation. But, you will eventually discover that Garrison Securities SA really do not have these relationships with these banks or its bank officers. Also, this is the same case with their inability to confirm their earmarked investors or collateral backing the transaction.

Garrison Securities SA has currently scammed close to EUR 1.0 million from a number of groups that I am currently in discussions with. I have been informed that Garrison Securities SA has several lawsuits pending in Switzerland. Also a number of banks have had clients experience the same form of fraud after paying their upfront fees. I am currently working with the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), US Embassy in Switzerland, and the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) to obtain my clients money back and to report their fraudulent activities. If you would like to be part of this action against Garrison Securities SA, please contact me. I will also make all internal files and information available to anyone that has also been defrauded by Garrison Securities. I have over 1,000 pages of written and documented proof of their fraud in the form of emails, contracts, and letters.

Please contact me through this site or [email protected] We will not let Dan Terry, Nick Fox, Jason Mitchell, Richard West, Paul Jordan, and Joanne Dolan of Garrison Securities SA continue their fraud which has severely and negatively impacted the success of projects, businesses, and individuals.

71f67fae, 2010-11-21, 09:16PM CST

I don't know one person that has closed a successful deal with Garrison Securities SA. They are frauds and scammers. However, I do know several people that have lost about 1.0 million euro with this group. This information can be confirmed. They will lie about the deals they have closed. They will use Swiss confidentiality laws as the reason, but they cannot tell you about the closed deals or investors they have, because they do not close deals or have real investors. They just take upfront fees without verification to even warrant the need for the funds. They are an unlicensed organization scamming unwary clients. Be aware!!!!!

71f67fae, 2010-12-01, 07:18AM CST

Have you seen this by a group that have been defrauded by Garrison Securities SA in Lausanne

Our team went to Lausanne and spoke with police officials at Police Cantonal located at Centre Blcherette 101 Rte de la Blcherette 1014 Lausanne. They informed us that we would need the a judge to instruct the police to proceed forward with a criminal investigation once they have reviewed the case.

They have asked us to put together 3 -5 people who have also been defrauded in order to prove a systematic fraud scheme directed by Garrison Securities. This will provide the necessay component to confirm the criminality of Garrison's offense and force them to return the OCP fees or face criminal prosecution. The wanted that the email correspondence lay out what happened and what evidence of criminal activity did Garrison Securities commit. They also want you to attach to the email contracts and all official documents proving your case. They asked us not to get overly complicated with financial details just the overall facts of the events and criminal component. We (you, our group, and the others I have spoken with) should also send it around the same time and follow up with a call to confirm its receipt. They have asked us to send the email to the address below:

Office du juge d'instruction cantonal

District magistrate

Rue du Valentin 34

CH-1014 Lausanne

Tel. +41 21 316 64 70

Fax +41 21 316 64 90

[email protected]

43fb4215, 2011-01-09, 01:04PM CST

We have had exact dealing with Dan Terry and Nick Fox of Garrison Securities. The exact same mode of OCP transactions in Kenya. It should be made a Standard condition that all fees agreed should be subject to finalization and execution of the facility and upon actual draw down. The first draw down being the fees of to the lenderor or the facilitating Agent and this should be a standard condition without any garantees with any facility one ever get into. If genuine, then this condition should be acceptable by all lenders for any kind of facility. Dan Terry and Nick Fox have a new sleezy local recruit kn0wn as Kanji Mahando who is creating similar frauds with East African Business community mostly based in Arusha Tanzania. Their new scams are getting involved with government projects with souverign Garantees. This appears to be the new modified mode of scams to involve government officials to defraud the government.

bfde72d3, 2011-02-01, 09:30PM CST

Please see a recent complaint that our group received concerning Garrison Securities SA fraudulent and scam based business model;

"Hello,

Between 2008 and 2010, our firm attempted to transact with Garrison. Many of the complaints you lodged were experienced by members of our team(s). However, we never provided funds to Garrison or any of its members.

Our first introduction was to a Mr. Martin Pitt. Mr. Pitt left Garrison in the summer of 2009. Hence, I traveled to London to meet with both Mssr. Pitt and Dan Terry separately and individually. Mr. Pitt then running his own firm asked for an 'upfront fee' to transact a Bank Guarantee. We did not accept the offer due to our policy of NOT paying upfront fees for a potential non-transaction. Knowing that Mr. Terry would also ask for a fee we declined a June 2009 meeting in France with both Mr. Terry and Mr. Nick Fox.

Hope this helps."

The author also followed up with this information as well;

"Hello,

However, a Garrison representative did perhaps 'represent' to our firm at one time, that since Garrison was 'registered' as a corporation in Switzerland that they indeed were 'regulated'. It is unclear to us whether the statement was one of misrepresentation or naivete. Certainly, as we found at the time, Garrison was not regulated.

The firm 'Garrison Securities' appears to have been 'counseled' by Ocra Worldwide (www.ocra.com), Lord St. John of Bletso, Chairman. However, the specific Ocra Switzerland office, Paolo Corbi, Director (http://www.ocra.com/offices/Switzerland.asp), handled Garrison's paperwork and processing in 2007-2008, I believe.

A June '09 meeting in Mayfair with a former Dresdner Kleinwort investment banker revealed to us that Lord St. John might have been involved in, and might have been investigated for, some shady

dealings.

You may use our firm's experience(s)."