Wholesalefragrance.com - Wholesalefragrance.com BEWARE if delivery arrives, it's not what you order

Posted on Tuesday, October 26th, 2010 at 3:13pm CDT by cf700982

Product: Fragrances

Company: Wholesalefragrance.com

Location: 447 Los Angeles St.
Los Angeles, CA, 90013, US

URL: http://www.wholesalefragrance.com/

Placed order on Aug 10, 2010. Three weeks later called to find out when it would shipped. I was told it had shipped and that it was returned by the post office as damaged. I was assured the order would re-ship a.s.a.p. When I finally received the shipment (on Oct. 13, 2010), only 18 of the 48 fragrances were what I ordered. The remainig 30 fragrances were not what I ordered. I spoke to Willard Bell and he told me he would get back to me in 48 hours (by Friday Oct 16, 2010). It is now Oct 26, 2010 and I have left several messages, sent emails and pages, and I have not received ANY reply.

63c1bad3, 2011-07-28, 05:10PM CDT

Wholesalefragrance.com prides itself in being the largest leading distributors of bulk fragrances on the internet. We highly value our customers.

While shipping errors are rare, they may occur. It is always our policy to promptly correct any error, and provide for special shipping.

Our records reflect that our valued Directing Manager, Willard Bell promptly recorded and processed your claim properly and accordingly per company policy.

Subsenquently, our shipping dept. records indicate that your order was promptly corrected, shipped and was received. Our records also indicate that you were also shipped another complete 33lb. case (48 fullsize 100 ml. fragrances) to compensate you as one of our valued customers, free at no extra cost.

Wholesalefragrance strives to always provide the best in bulk fragrance distribution. We highly value our customers.

Elizabeth Doss