Pacific Pillows

Company: Pacific Pillows

Location: 21 Inverness Way East
Englewood, CO, 80112, US

URL: http://Pacificpillows.com/

I ordered (on line) 4 latex pillows for 183.00. I received the pillows and they measured 14x22. I left a voicemail and email and never received a response. I was able to get thourgh finall to Customer Service and the representative (Sarah) advised me that the company had never received complaints about the pillows before (suggesting that the problem was ME, not the pillows). She went on to say that I probably measured them wrong...I suggested that she ask the warehouse people to do the same measurement. I am not a liar, I just want "standard" as I ordered. Once I complained I received an immediate call from Sarah and she was loud and screaming "I never said that!" She screamed that all calls are recorded and I told her that was a good thing so her manager could hear. Ultimately this company insists that I pay for shipping to and from for merchanidise which is not what I ordered. At This point they are presenting barriers for me to make a return. I could say more but you get the idea. STAY CLEAR OF THESE CROOKS!

5c6189b3, 2011-10-20, 09:25AM CDT

They just charged me $15 as a restocking fee for pillows that cost $75.00. No mention of a restocking fee when I placed the order. burn me once, fine, but never again.