Itrac SPExpress - unable to pay the final incentive

Posted on Thursday, October 14th, 2010 at 3:20pm CDT by 12b577e0

Company: Itrac SPExpress

Location: 1720 W. Parkside Lane #A2
Phoenix, AZ, 85027, US

I did complited the survey consumers beverage consumption habits for Itrac SPExpress and send it back pda Zire and other materials on 24/08/2010

on October 14, 2010 - I got email:

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for your email.

I'm sure that you are aware that all surveys are designed with certain guidelines in mind in order to gather accurate and complete information from the participant. If the participant does not meet these requirements, we must eliminate that data from our findings. This is done to provide a complete and accurate portrayal of the average consumers beverage consumption habits to our clients so they can take this information and use it to provide consumers with products that they use and like.

After reviewing the Zire 21 in which you input all of your beverage consumption occasions, I found there were 2 sets of consecutive days (days 1-5 & 7-14) with 2 or less items entered per day resulting in a total of 22 items recorded during your 2-week recording period.

Had you recorded at least 36 or more total occasions equally spread across all 14 days, you would have met the minimum qualifications for receiving the final incentive. It's our determination that this is not complete and accurate information that we are able to use and are unable to pay the final incentive.

Sincerely,

Itrac Help Desk

TNS

1) I did follow instructions and input data in the Zire - twice a day in the morning and at the evening - 2 (two) times -due to medical procedures- I only intake fluids in the morning and in the evening - after surgery for days in question - I did input data correctly as per my fluid intake - for this days... - I did called and advised

Itrac Help Desk about my health issue and how I would be recording data. - I got advice to record data according my fluid intake/hydration...

in the study instruction - it ask me only to record true data (my fluid intake) - to hydrate myself in the morning and evening I drank large amount of fluids and record it...

- I did called and advised

Itrac Help Desk about my health issue and how I would be recording data. - I got advice by Itrac Help Desk rep. to record data according my fluid intake/hydration...

2) Due to incorrect - original shipping/customs paperwork/label provided by your Company - I did ended up spending half of the day (4 hours) on the phone with FedEx Canada and your

Itrac Help Desk rep. to correct the problem - should not be my responsibility. and I'm not counting 1 (one) hour of the search on the Google/bing to get correct Electronic device Number/ID for the Zire - as it was require for FedEx Canada shipping/customs paperwork...

I trust - I'm entitled to get reasonable compensation for the time - complited the survey consumers beverage consumption habits for Itrac SPExpress and I did spend time to correct shipping/customs paperwork.

PAUL W., 2012-09-18, 06:40AM CDT

same thing with me tns never contacted me after i completed the 2 week beverage study was this a waist of my time or what i want my compensation for my time