Sally Jean - SallyJean.com

Product: Workshop

Company: Sally Jean

Location: Portland, OR, US

URL: http://www.sallyjean.com/

I registered for Sally Jean's soldering workshop in Chicago. She cancelled the workshop the week of and did not refund my money or respond to repeated requests to do so. I know other participants in the workshop and she has not responded to them or refunded their money either. She effectively defrauded a dozen of us and stole $165. How convenient too that she accepts PayPal and by the time she cancels, it's been too long (45 days) for PayPal to get involved in the fraud claim.

4eb1f51d, 2010-12-28, 12:25PM CST

I encountered this very same problem! I registered for two of the Sally Jean workshops offered in Chicago during September 2010 and paid a total of $330. The classes were cancelled by the instructor (Sally Jean) due to a "family emergency" and I have not received a refund. I have repeatedly been trying to contact Sally Jean and her business partner/husband Brad Ruzicka through email and PayPal but no one is responding. I finally resorted to filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. If I am not successful with the BBB, I am considering contacting an attorney. It sounds like Sally Jean's business practices are nothing but corrupt!