Complaint of SBI LIFE EXECUTIVE MUKESH

Posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2010 at 6:39am CDT by ac89ab7d

Product: SBI LIFE

Company: Not Available

Location: NOIDA, DE, 201301, IN

This is a complaint against sbi life executive Mukesh. Ther complete thing is already written below no body is helping me out. How can somebody be so cheap

Dear Mr. Raina,

This mail is regarding complaint of one of your executive Mr. Mukesh. Few days back he called me regarding some saving plan from sbi life. I told him that i am looking to invest some where close to 30K as already i have invested 70 K. He came at my office and i have given him a cheque of 7800 of icici bank. I told him on the very next day that kindly bank my cheque asap, otherwise you have to wait till 1st october. The matter worsen when my cheque was not bank till 7 days . so i have to made a stop payment as i have some personal issues. Again after about 3 days Mr Mukesh called me regarding the same i told him i l reissue a cheque after 4rt october as i wud be leaving for my home town, the worst part started when he start calling me again and again. He kept on disturbing me even when i am on ameeting or driving eating. i dont know wats his problem. it shows that he doesnt have any customer.

Today is an off for everybody but again he started calling me from 9 in the morning, i was so much irritated i asked my wife to tell that i am not available on this no any more. As she was telling this thing to Mr. Mukesh. He started abusing her, then i pick the call and asked him what does he thing of himself. i told him that i will compalint against you in your branch. He told me fearlessly that you do what ever you want. The worst part was he was abusing me. i dont know . Now he is sending me messages that he has got sufficient proof that i am a defaulter.

I am very much irritated with this guy. I am working in Allcheckdeals.com(naukri.com group co) as a Manager. I have got two options either you people will help me or i will go to court of law. i would appreciate if you can help on this. Mukesh is in delhi branch his no is 08802859937. I wud like you people to teach him a lesson. I want a verbal or written apology from his side thats it. Looking for a positive reply from your side.

Thanks & Regards