Sears Coronado Center - No Elbow for new Refrigeratorwater liine

Product: Sears Kenmore Elite 2 door 2 drawer refrig-freezer

Company: Sears Coronado Center

Location: 6600 Menaul Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM 87110
Albuquerque, NM, 87111, US

On October 29, 2010 Sears delivered the top of the Kenmore Elite line 2 door 2 drawer refrigatorfreezer to our home late Saturday afternoon. The delivery and installation team said the hose kit for the icemaker was missing an elbow. We were told that it would come UPS and they would install it.Installation 1-800-326-8738 said it would come in 7-10 days. It is now day 8 and no part-no ice. I have congestive heart failure and need ice to suck on to extend the 39 oz. I am allowed a day. I am having to buy ice and make payments on this giant white elephant in my kitchen. My log shows that I have contacted 16 people. The mamager of the Coronado Sears Store refused my call and a call from the parts person at Sears Parts 800 Commanche NE. Jackie is the only person who works for Sears in Albuquerque, NM who has attempted to help. Everyone elso said "sorry for the inconvience, mam". Well that doesn't give me my ice. Their Customer Service is nice to talk to but completely ineffectual. When do I receive my parts and start making ice___Jan 2011?