M.F.W. limited o/a Tim Hortons - Rude/Careless Tim Hortons Owner

Company: M.F.W. limited o/a Tim Hortons

Location: 175 Bloor Street East
Toronto, On, M4W 3R8, CA

URL: http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/index.html

I would like to report a VERY RUDE and CARELESS Tim Hortons franchisee or owner by the name of MARK WALSH. He owns and operates around 4 Tim Hortons stores in the heart of Toronto which is downtown Toronto. His franchise business which operates these 4 Tim Hortons stores is called M.F.W. limited.

On Thursday, November 19, 2009 at one of his locations which is on 175 Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario Canada, M4W 3R8 (416) 551 7702; he had UNLAWFULLY INSULTED and HARASSED one of my friends who was working over there. My friend was an employee of Mark Walsh and was about to negotiate his contract with Mark Walsh on his last day as a baker when all of a sudden Mark Walsh had UNLAWFULLY blurted these words to my friend: "NO! YOU ARE NOT WORKING HERE NO MORE, NOW GET OUT! AND FOR COLLECTING YOUR RECORD OF EMPLOYMENT, I BET THAT YOU COLLECTED THOSE RECORDS A LOT BEFORE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LACK OF WORK!". My friend was then surprised to hear what came out of Mark Walsh's mouth but he then felt sorry for Mark Walsh because he probably had thought that Mark Walsh was angry about something else so my friend then proceeded to offer a "farewell handshake" to Mark Walsh but then Mark Walsh STUBBORNLY HAD REFUSED the shake and had angrily told my friend to "LEAVE IMMEDIATELY" and had RIDICULOUSLY ESCORTED my friend outside the kitchen area. As soon as my friend had texted this incident to me while sitting down in dining area, Mark Walsh then proceeded to UNLAWFULLY HARASS my friend by telling him to "LEAVE THE STORE" and that he is "NOT WANTED HERE NO MORE!". My friend then got angry at Mark Walsh and said that his business was ridiculous, Mark Walsh then replied "YOU HAVE A NICE DAY!" in a SARCASTIC TONE and as soon as I came over there to pick up my friend from that store, Mark Walsh then proceeded to WAIVE HIS HAND IN A "Sweeping motion" SARCASTIC WAY TO ME AND MY FRIEND AND SMILED MALICIOUSLY AT THE BOTH OF US in a SARCASTIC WAY.

I would like to say to Tim Hortons corporation that Mark Walsh and his unorthodox business practices should be reviewed and examined because what he had done to me and my friend was VERY UNLAWFUL and UNJUST. Tim Hortons has a 20 MINUTE WAITING POLICY, and that policy is waived if you purchase something. The main reason why my friend was sitting there was because he was waiting for me to pick him up and I WAS GOING TO BUY COFFEE from Mark Walsh's establishment, but after what he told to my friend, and PURPOSELY KICKING HIM OUT OF HIS STORE, and MALICIOUSLY SMILING AT ME, I WILL NOT GO TO ANY OF HIS ESTABLISHMENTS EVER AGAIN!

Mark Walsh also owns 3 other establishments in Toronto. They are on the intersections of:

1) Yonge and Davisville: 1910 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario M4S 1Z3 (416) 481 0209

2) Bloor And Sherbourne: 419 Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario M4W 1H7 (647) 427 5105

3) Yonge and St. Clair: 1521 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario M4T 1Z2 (416) 922 9993

Please avoid buying anything from all 4 of his locations as he is careless and unprofessional in operating a Tim Hortons franchise and head office should look into this matter.