Elite skin rejuvenation spa - UNLICENSED BOTCHED PHOTO FACIAL

Product: Wendy Almeida

Company: Elite skin rejuvenation spa

Location: 65 Barney Avenue
Rehoboth, Ma, US

I went to elite skin rejuvenation spa on Dec.2,2005 where the owner wendy Almeida gave me a laser photo facial that she said she was trained and licensed to do, SHE WAS NOT, she got her cosmetology license on April 16,2006 I left elite with burns that turned into blisters so badly on parts of my face, I had to visit a Dermatologist where they told me that the LASER TECHNICIAN had no Idea of what they were doing, as a result of the owners negligence and lack of training the blistering scabs came off and I was left with several scars on my face, I went back to show Ms. Almeida the damage she has caused and she could NOT have cared less she was more concerned with the fact I reported her to the B.B.B. rather than the scars she had left me with, gave me a check for half my money back said "I was lucky to get that" very indignantly! I also filed a formal complaint to the ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE on Jan.5,2006 where this spa has more than one complaint on file, I could not have sued because my dad at the time was very sick and dying, I had to care for him. I then went on an online review site to tell about my horrible experience with elite, when a WENDY ALMEIDA sent out these VERY INAPPROPRIATE EMAILS to people on this site including me, calling me HORRIFIC DEROGATORY NAMES denying she scarred me with this BOTCHED PHOTO FACIAL THAT SHE HAD NO LICENSE TO DO! saying that if I have scars on my face I must have done them to myself performing some sick UNGODLY SEX ACTS, where I must burn and scar my own face during SICK UNGODLY SEX(what kind of business engages in this type of behavior???) she goes on to call me a HARASSING ****, and that I go around to business's bashing them for money to shut me up, as if I were some modern day Al Capone or just trying to discredit and humiliate me trying to justify her unconscionable actions,she also says that she had to contact the police to remove me from her property, which never happened, saying she is in the process of filing a law suit against me(for telling the truth???) Imagine the owner who has utter and complete disregard for what she has done to me, is getting angry with me for speaking out about this UNLICENSED BOTCHED PHOTO FACIAL which resulted in me paying elite skin rejuvenation spa for scarring my face!!!