Sears - Sears Headache

Company: Sears

Location: 3333 Beverly Road
Hoffman Estates, IL, 60192, US

URL: http://www.sears.com/

And I thought Verizon had the worst customer service boy was I wrong. I placed an order online for a queen mattress box spring and frame plus a bed cover. Delivery was due on Saturday of the next week so on Friday my trash truck comes and I trashed my old mattress and box spring. I got the items on sale almost 50% off and I thought it was a great deal. Friday evening I called to find out a time frame for which the items would show and they told me my items were canceled due to the credit card being declined. I have a sears credit card with a limit of over 5 grand and the items were no where close to the limit. I was never contacted that the items weren't coming and they kept on giving me the run around. The sale had ended by then and they didn't honor the original pricing because it was a cc decline, it gets better they did manage to charge me 111.05 for delivery though. I called and they said it was non refundable asked to speak to a manager and customer service rep kept on saying that over and over again, till he finally hung up. I will NEVER shop from them AGAIN.