Sears - Installation of Dishwasher purchased from Sears

BAILEY APPLIANCES, Waterbury,CT,

Phone: 203-759-1649

and SEARS, Danbury CT 203-798-3755

Appalling Customer Service:

INSTALLER Bailey BROUGHT MY NEW DISHWASHER Saturday. I NOTICED HE WIPED UP WATER FROM THE FLOOR DURING INSTALLATION. I ASKED HIM A NUMBER OF TIMES IF THE HOOKUP WAS LEAKING. I WAS ASSURED REPEATEDLY BY HIM THAT IT WAS NOT LEAKING, BUT "TEST RESIDUE". HE LEFT MY HOUSE AND THE FIRST LOAD PROVIDED A FLOOD, RUINING MY FLOOR. OF COURSE, HE CAN'T BE REACHED BY ANYONE, NOT THE STORE, MYSELF, OR HIS BOSS. He NEVER returned one phone call! SEARS PLAYED HELPLESS! Last laugh---they have my money---and I have NO Service! His boss "doesn't speak to customers" was what the salesperson told me. I called Sears and ordered them to come and get their product out of my house!

Sears is DONE! THERE IS A REASON TO STICK TO YOUR MOM AND POP SHOPS.

The pickup became even more appalling!

When the service tech arrived he said they don't uninstall. He would have to call the service department for someone else to come out and unhook their problem. MY husband, who has been ill, got down on the floor and unhooked it just to be rid of the process. I called corporate cutomer support this morning to find out about my credit. I was told it would take 7-10 days to return my money, contradicting the salesperson's assurance of 1-2 days. Also, I have to make another call to the store...they actually have a form called the "retail help ticket" which can expedite my credit immediately---they say!

Also, I was promised a damage form to fill out and that has not happened.Sears has not kept one assurance of service they maintain. Sears motivates their salespeople to behave aggressively merely to survive, so one can imagine the games played within the service department. I predict Sears service department will be the downfall of this company.I will tell everyone I know of my poor experiences with Sears.

The name of the Danbury store manager is Perry Morin. I have yet to speak to him/her.