E.Cohen Mint - Cohen Mint scam

Company: E.Cohen Mint

Location: PO Box 102
brooklyn, NY, 11229, US

URL: http://www.goldfortomorrow.com/

I placed an order with the Cohen Mint August 24 for gold coins. They require you mail your payment so it's received in 3 business days so I sent it via Priority Mail. The so called business deposited my check September 9th. It is November 20th and they do not respond to emails or phone calls. I have called them 40-50 times and no one has ever answered the phone. I have left numerous messages and no return calls.

Do a search and read others' experiences on forums such as kitco. Orders take months or are never fulfilled.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

abf36810, 2011-02-17, 11:56PM CST

You need to go to the Attorney General for something like this.

1b9887b7, 2011-12-15, 08:00PM CST

They scammed me also. No emails returned, no phone calls returned. I can't believe their website is still up.

acc0a773, 2012-04-30, 07:24AM CDT

I ORDERED COINS IN 2010 AND THOSE COINS HAVE NEVER BEEN RECEIVED. THIS IS A SCAM. THE COHEN MINT HAS 3 .COM SITES. THE FBI IS AWARE OF THEM BUT THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF THESE SCAMS. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING A LAWSUIT STARTED. MAKE A BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU COMPLAINT. CALL YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT. I AM HAVING TO GET A NEW YORK ATTORNEY. THESE PEOPLE ARE LIARS AND THEIVES. I AM TRYING TO GET MY COINS TESTED TO SEE IF THEY ARE GENUINE METAL. I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED OUT OF OVER $135,000 DOLLARS. THESE PEOPLE ARE A SCAM . DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM...THEY LIE "YOUR COINS ARE GOING TO BE DELIVERED". THEY ARE VERY DISHONEST. EITAN COHEN IS FROM ISRAEL AND NOT A U.S.A. CITIZEN. JESSICA MARTELL IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE COHEN MINT. THEY ARE NOT MARRIED. CALL YOUR ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE. FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. NEW YORK ATTORNEY GENERAL. MAKE COMPLAINTS TO FBI'S IC3 INTERNET COMPLAINT WEBSITE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT FORCEFULLY PHYSICALLY TAKEN YOUR MONEY WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT AND THERE WAS A "DEAL" DONE...AN AGREEMENT...MONEY FOR COINS THEY FBI AND POLICE ARE NOT PROSECUTING.

JESSICA MARTELL TOLD ME THE "COINS" WERE COMING IN FROM CHINA....I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION EITAN COHEN WAS STAMPING THE COINS. THERE ARE ALOT OF COUNTERFIET COINS COMING OUT OF CHINA. I DO NOT KNOW IF WHAT YO ARE RECEIVING ARE GENUINE METALS. I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING SOMEONE TO TEST THE COINS.. MY COINS WERE OF VERY POOR QUALITY AND THE COHEN MINT DEFENDS THEY ARE "EXPERTLY MADE" AND THEY HAVE CHIPS IN THEM ARE HAVE METAL BURRS OOZING OUT THE SIDES....VERY POOR QUALITY. THEY REFUSE TO HAVE THE COINS GO ON FOR ANACS GRADING. THEN THEY SENT ME A NASTY LETTER STATING THE COINS WERE FINE AND WERE ONLY WORTH WHAT THE METAL IS WORTH...THERE IS NO FURTHER VALUE THAN THEIR WEIGHT ON THE MARKET..REFUSING TO HAVE THEM GO THRU ANACS GRADING I PAID THEM TO HAVE THEM SENT FOR ANACS GRADING. MY COINS HAVE NOT BEEN DELIVERED. THESE PEOPLE LIE!!!! VERY, VERY DISHONEST. THEY HAVE HAD MY MONEY FOR 2 YEARS , REFUSE TO SEND MONEY BACK OR COINS I ORDERED. THESE PEOPLE REFUSE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIER ORDERS OR EXCESSIVE DELAYS...EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS EVERYONE ELSES OR SOMETHING ELSES FAULT. I WAS ROYALLY SCAMMED ON SO MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS. MAN CLAIMS TO HAVE PANCREATIC CANCER, STAGE 4. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT....ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR....SOMEONE WITH STAGE 4 PANCREATIC CANCER WOULD NOT BE DOING WELL OVER A YEAR LATER AFTER DIAGNOSIS APRIL 2011. THESE PEOPLE WERE LYING , NOT DELIVERING C OINS, TAKING PEOPLES MONEY WITH NO DELIVERY LONG BEFORE HIS SAID ILLNESS.

I HAVE RECEIVED SOME COINS FROM THE COHEN MINT....ABOUT HALF OF WHAT I ORDERED AND THE MAJORITY OF THAT DELIVERED IN 2010 LOOKED NICE. I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH JESSICA MARTEL AND EITAN COHEN FROM OCT 2011 TO FEB 2012 AND THOSE CONVERSATIONS CONSISTED OF "PROMISES" THEY WOULD DELIVER COINS BY DEC 2011. LITTLE WAS DELIVERED I DO NOT KNOW IF ANY OF IT IS REAL METAL...AS I SAID I AM TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE TO TEST IT. THEY HAVE CONSISTENTLY BEEN DISHONEST AND MISSED DEADLINES FOR DELIVERY THEY SET. THERE IS WIRE FRAUD GOING ON AND LAW ENFORCEMENT REFUSES TO PROSECUTE AT THIS POINT. THERE IS A GREAT DEAL OF FALSE ADVERTISING HERE. THEY SAID STUFF ARRIVE IN 3-4 WEEKS AND 2 YEARS LATER..STILL NOT HERE. I HAVE EMAILS STUFF WAS BEING SHIPPED OUT BUY THE END OF THE WEEK ON SOME ORDERS AND IT WAS NEVER SHIPPED OUT. THEY REFUSE TO HONOR THEIR WORD AND WHAT THEIR WEBSITE STATES. THEY REFUSE TO RETURN MY MONEY IN GOLD OR SILVER AS I HAVE REQUESTED AND OUTRIGHT REFUSE TO RETURN MONEY. I HAVE RECEIVED SOME COINS THOUGH BUT DON'T KNOW IF ANYTHING IS REAL. I HAD A CERTIFIED COIN DEALER LOOK AT THE STUFF. HE THOUGHT THE GOLD AND SILVER WERE REAL. COULD NOT VOUCH FOR RHODIUM, TANTALUM OR NIOBIUM. THE LOCAL POLICE DEPT. DOUBTED THE COINS WERE OF AUTHENTIC METAL. POLICE AND COIND DEALER SAID THERE IS SO MUCH FRAUD OUT THERE. DEALER SAID SO MUCH OF STUFF FROM CHINA IS FAKE AND THERE ARE SO MANY RED FLAGS WITH THIS BUSINESS. POLICE SAID IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT TO STOP THESE TYPES OF SCAMS. FBI TOLD LOCAL POLICE THIS MAN HAS OVERSEAS TIES. EITAN COHEN IS VERY OBSINATE AND ARROGANT..REFUSES TO DISCUSS ANACS GRADING SINCE OCT 2011 AND WHAT I ACTUALLY ORDERED..JUST CONTINUES TO SAY "YOUR COINS WILL BE DELIVERED". THE COHEN MINT STATES ALL MONEY WIRED/MAILED TO HIM IS HIS....THERE ARE NO REFUNDS....HE WILL ONLY DISCUSS WHAT HE WANTS TO. THEIR MANTA IS " YOUR COINS WILL BE DELIVERED"....JESSICA MARTEL'S PHONE # IS 718-664-0468. I STARTED WRITING EMAILS TO THE COHEN MINT IN SEPT 2011 ASKING WHERE ARE MY COINS? IT HAD BEEN OVER A 12-18MONTHS SINCE I ORDERED. LAST TIME THEY EMAILED IN OCT 2011 THEY SAID MY STUFF WAS "BEING DELIVERED" AND ANOTHER ORDERED THEY WERE ALREADY STAMPING AND WOULD SEND ON FOR ANACS GRADING...NONE OF THOSE SEPT10 OR OCT 10 ORDERS ARRIVED IN 2011. IN OCT 2011 I INITIATED BBB COMPLAINTS AND DEALT WITH BBB UNTIL DEC 11. THEY ADVISED CIVIL AND CRIMINAL CHARGES AND THAT IS WHERE I AM NOT APRIL 30,2012. THE COHEN MINT HAS BEEN STALLING AND DISHONEST SINCE OCT 11. MUCH "YOUR COINS WILL BE DELIVERED" CONVERSATIONS HAVE GONE ON OVER PHONE. THE COHEN MINT CHANGED MY ORDER WITHOUT PRIOR CONSENT TO DELIVER WHAT WOULD BE FINANCIALLY CONVENIENT FOR THEM TAKING MONEY WIRED THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO FOR ANACS GRADING TURNING IT INTO CHEAP BADLY MADE NIOBIUM COINS THAT ARE UNGRADED. THEY ARE UNREASONABLE AND REFUSE TO SEND WHAT I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR SINCE SEPT 2011 ON A MONTHLY BASIS THRU MARCH 2012. HAVE HAD TO RESORT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AND ATTORNEYS. MY LAST CONTACT WITH THEM WAS MARCH 2012 WHEN MY ATTORNEY SENT THEM A LETTER STATING EXCESSIVE DELAYS.....RETURN MY MONEY....NO FURTHER COINS WILL BE ACCEPTED.

1605ab3a, 2012-08-31, 04:56PM CDT

I made an order with E. Cohen Mint, after they started accepting orders again, and presto! no surprise. No Rhodium shipped, check cashed and cleared. It's been a few months, I called after a month to see where my shipment was, and the man said it usually takes several to fulfill the order. Now I try to call and their telephone has been disconnected and emails have not been returned. I am going to file a legal action against this criminal sort of enterprise.

jay d., 2012-11-16, 10:57AM CST

I have also been scammed by them and would like to join a class action with your attorney. NYPD is taking too long and giving me the run around. I even have family in the NYPD and they have not been able to help me yet. I think that their real address is 1280 E 12 street, #3k

Brooklyn, NY 11230, but they may have moved. They do not have forwarding address.

jay d., 2013-03-08, 10:20AM CST

I was also scamed by these jerks.

19b12430, 2014-01-23, 06:31PM CST

My cousin is activly looking for ,them in Isreal (they took him for a bundle. Me only $500). For their sake He better not find them.

jay d., 2014-01-23, 07:44PM CST

If they are found let me know. I have a cousin that works in Israel.