Nissan - Nissan Finance

Company: Nissan

Location: NMAC/IFS P.O. Box 660360
Dallas, TX, 75266-0360, US

URL: https://www.nissanfinance.com/

On 11/15/2010 I found out that the cosigner of my Nissan Versa had returned the car without my permission. I asked if there was any way they could hold the car so I can take possession of it at the dealership and was told that I could speak to a salesman at the dealership named Joe. When I got to the dealership on 11/16/2010 I was informed that this arrangement never happened. I was told to contact Nissan Finance. I did that and they said that they couldn't authorize the dealership to release it to me unless I got my account up to date since it had not been paid for while it was in the cosigners possession. I promptly paid the account overdue balance so that it was paid in full and once again contated Nissan. This time they told me they still could not release it to me since it had been already returned by the cosigner. I believe that I was mislead into making a payment and that if Nissan Finance had been honest from the start I wouldn't have wasted $1500 just to be told I still cannot get my car back.