P.B.C - P.B.C Scam

Company: P.B.C

Location: 5790 Ch. Chambly #105
St. Hubert, QC, J3Y 3P7, CA

URL: http://www.yourpbclisting.com/

Info Data Pages is definitely a scam!! They sent my business a bill for $471.56. The bill says its for online web listing I did not order anything from them! When I checked their address on Google Maps, it's an apartment building! What kind of business is this? I will definitely give Scam Stoppers a call! Thanks for the tip!

c470e3e0, 2011-01-19, 09:45AM CST

Dear writer,

We here at YourPBCListing.com would like to take the time to remind you that our customer service department is open Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 5:30 am as well as our technical department is available 24hr's per via emailm Should there be any billing inquires that may concern you feel free to contact us, As to how we take all complaint matters very highly. In regards to our offices being located with in a residential building we would just like to inform you that do to zoneing purposes the city woyld never allow us to have a on site working permit to facilitate our works stations and computers servers, perhaps there maybe a error on which ever research device you are using to locate our offices. Should there be anything further we may help you with may we remind you again contact us very simple there is absolutely no need to splurge any un accurate informationin a cowardley way over the internet all you have to do is write us or call very simple, I would also like to note that as a start off to the New Year PBC is offering a 33% discount to all existing customers for more info to come please locate us at YourPBCListing.com.