Info Data Pages - Info Data Pages Scam

Company: Info Data Pages

Location: US Mailbox: 644 Strander Blvd #172
Seattle, WA, 98188, US

URL: http://www.infodatapages.com/

My company recently received an invoice from Info Data Pages in the amount of $854.95 for online advertising. I never ordered or wanted their product/services.

I am currently dealing with a company called Scam Stoppers. They are trying to get this account closed for me. If anyone else has problems with this company you can contact Robert or George at 888-315-7550.

755d6c88, 2010-11-15, 03:06PM CST

Info Data Pages is definitely a scam!! They sent my business a bill for $759.95. The bill says its for 1 year listing Info-Data Pages I did not order anything from them! I did some research on them and apparently they are located in Montreal Quebec Canada. I will definitely give Scam Stoppers a call! Thanks for the tip!

ba20a80f, 2011-11-16, 12:48PM CST

I am a Ontario small business and was asked to pay $759.95 for closing an account with Info Data Pages that I never authorized or signed up for. I asked if his was because I had just cancelled my yellow pages account and was told yes. When I rec'd my follow up call they denied that. Is it possible my info was passed on to this company from YP? When I asked to have a copy of the "contract" sent to me they replied with "there is no contract it is only verbal. She hung up quickly when I started asking for proof. SCAM