MASSAGE ENVY

Company: MASSAGE ENVY

Location: 2652 New Sutton Road
Hoffman Estates, IL, 60192, US

URL: http://www.massageenvy.com/home.aspx

I have been a member for about 7 years. They charge my credit card every month and for that I get 1 massage a month at a reduced rate.

I have about 8 prepaids and can't afford to use them because I can't afford the tipping right now.

If I cancel or put a "hold" on my account, I can't use the services I've already paid for.

I sent an email to the corporate office and did not even get a reply.

4e179de2, 2011-05-21, 05:47PM CDT

I signed a 1 Year contract with Massage Envy (in Lake Ridge, VA) for my daughter and she has 10 prepaid massages she has to use and you can never schedule even in advance a time that is convenient for the consumer. In addition, I mentioned the contract should have ended in March when I asked how many massages were left that I prepaid for and they mentioned it is set up on Auto Renewal and if I cancel, I have 30 days to use up the 10 massages. They are a rip off and I suggest people DO NOT sign a contract with them. They will be very disappointed! Once they get you to sign a contract, they put you on hold,never can schedule an appointment convenient for the consumer, they are very rude and unprofessional.