Dish Network - Dish network changed the terms of our deal

Product: Dish network sattellite tv

Company: Dish Network

URL: http://www.DISHNetwork.com/

I ordered dish network the delux package with 250 channels

I also ordered the Korean package with all the channels

1. Most of the Korean channels were junk

Like a Gamming channel or the Golf channel absolutly useless

2. I changed those and kept only the 2 korean channels (one is a church channel)

3. Today i receive a letter from dish saying

Sorry but were Pulling the korean channels..

4. I called them up and said hey wait a second what about my wife?

the only reason i switched was i thought we would get more channels

Now your saying tough luck..

I then tried to disconnect the service

and they said (opps that will be 300 dollars please)..

So i then told the executive manager

that the customer is supposed to be serviced

To which he said he if you dont like it

its your right to file a complaint...

I asked him look (is there any way to get away from your company without going bankrupt)?

He said you got to pay the contract..

So Dish network is so bad

that once you sign

they can change your programming

and you cant do a damned thing about it..

Dont GO with the DISH..

Im filing complaints now with anyone i can..

But eventually i am sure they will make me pay 300 dollars just to get away from their terrible service..

e5f1c98f, 2011-02-01, 08:26AM CST

Hi, this is Alicia Brink. I'm with DISH Network. I apologize about the lose of your channels. I understand that when you loose channels you love it can be very devastating. Keep in mind that we pride our self on having the most international programming available. We are adding new channels to our line up all the time. We will work hard on trying to get those channels back or different ones for you as quickly as possible. When you sign a contract with DISH Network there is a fee to cancel the contract early.Most companies have cancel fees however, unlike most companies we prorate your cancel fee; so if you do choose to disconnect you are rewarded for the time you did stay with us. If you have any other questions please let us know.

e5f1c98f, 2011-02-01, 11:02AM CST

Hi, this is Alicia Brink. I'm with DISH Network. I apologize about the bad experience you had. When you sign up with DISH Network we do a one dollar hold to qualify you for the promotion, than with permission if you qualify and choose to go forward we charge your card for the first bill. It sounds like that after we set up the account you called your landlord and she declined. When you called back we did cancel the account and submit a refund. I understand it can be very frustrating when you need money and it is not available, but keep in mind DISH Network does not gain anything from holding your money more than necessary and we make every effort to process as quickly as possible. If you have any other questions please let us know.