SHENZHEN MINKANG TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD - CHEATING & MEAN CHINESE COMPANY - MINKANG SHENZHEN

Posted on Friday, May 7th, 2010 at 3:16pm CDT by 9e85d35f

Product: MP4/MP3 Players

Company: SHENZHEN MINKANG TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD

Location: Shenzhen Factory: A & B Bldg., Zhengchangda Ind. Park,Jian'an Road, Tangwei, Fuyong, Baoan Dist.,Shenzhen, China
ShenZhen, Ch, CN

URL: http://www.usb-sz.com/

This mean chinese company in ZhenZhen China tricked my 30% downpayment - $4460 and only sent $2220 value of goods to me. They changed their rules without repecting to our contract and forced me to send whole money $12500 in order to get the rest orders. The players thay sent are in poor quality and worst packing I've ever seen. I contacted Vicky Zheng - sales and David Long - manager and they are not helping and will not follow the contract. And they will ship my goods unless I made the full payment which is totally against our inital contract - 30% downpayment then pay the blance when goods arrive. I either loose my $2400 or will get nothing or bad mp4 players without any warranty by sending $8000. They screw up chinese business reputation again by providing mean services.

9e85d35f, 2010-06-01, 01:10AM CDT

I was trying to work it out with Vicky Zhang and send another 40% of the total to them after they promised that they will send all players and they are willing to take 30% risk. It turned out they just sent 100 players in bad packing without accessories at all. I lost $6900 on this and was cheated again. I am reporting them to FBI for internet crime!!!

fe76ce9c, 2010-06-18, 10:22AM CDT

helloo this mean chinese company shenzen Minkang Technology Co.,Ltd his website is www.usb-sz.com and his address and tel number is Building,B Unit,Tongle International Trading Industrial Area,Nantou,Shenzhen. 86-755-36504960

[email protected]

me too i ordered from him mp3 mp4 mp5 player value of 3033$ and i tricked my 30% downpayment i sent money by moneygram this is his address Money Gram Payment Information:

FIRST NAME : XINHE

LAST NAME: ZHU

CITY: Shenzhen

PROVINCE: Guangdong

COUNTRY: CHINA

ZIPCODE: 518000

and he not sent to me anything i cantacted VICKY ZHANG(Susie its true name)

1fefaab6, 2010-06-24, 02:06AM CDT

I have also been ripped off by this company I brought USB flash drives 2GB, 4GB and 8GB in qty. None of them turned out to be even 1GB,

I dealt with Vicky Zhang and she is nothing more than a fraud

9e85d35f, 2010-06-24, 01:10PM CDT

After I reported Vicky Zhang, manager, contact person and the company to FBI and also contatced the mayor in ShengZhen, they disappered and never contacted me. Their physical address is not existent after I asked one of my suppliers in ShenZhen to pay a visit!!!

Now they close their old site and use www.gini-usb.com to continue their fraud and cheating business!!!

8cd5c181, 2010-07-14, 07:12AM CDT

THIS COMPNAY HAVE JUSY RIPPED US OFF. THEY SENT US MEMORY STICKS WITH NO CHIPS INSIDE

COMPLETE RIP OFF

STAY WELL AWAY FROM THE COMPANY.

THEY WILL CHANGE THERE WEBSITE SHORTLY NO DOUBT

8cd5c181, 2010-07-14, 07:14AM CDT

complete con artists

just sent us memory sticks with no chips in side

will not retuern calls

bd72f8a6, 2010-09-10, 10:48AM CDT

hi,

i have a similar problem with vicky and this company.

i have have ordered 1900 usb credit card format 2gb special printed for me and i have recived today 50 kingston 256GB (!!!) but i put one of them in my mac and now i have probems in my system (!!??)... my question to you is, do you have solved this problem or it's a real fraud?

thanks for your feedback.