LightHouse Acceptance Corporation - Worst Customer Service

Product: Loan Car Payment

Company: LightHouse Acceptance Corporation

Location: Vancouver, WA, 98666, US

URL: https://myportalpay.com/Wpep/Login.aspx?DealerID=14

Wow! What can I say about this people, I am going to start to say that they are very incompetent, listening skills defiantly are an issue. I have a car loan with them for 15 months now, I have never been behind with my payments and sometimes you have hardship that are unexpected. So I am 6 days past due with them, because of my pay period. They said they have contact me by phone, but there is not a single call in my phone and I have made a mistake given them my work email. Now they have contact me at work, on 05/25/2010 went to the website and set up a future payment with my debit card. They didn't even check their system that there is a future payment schedule, and that they were not really great on listening to their customers. I ask to speak with the manager and he is even worst, he told me that they are not customer service that they are collectors. I told them if they really need the car back, they could come and pick it up. They manager couldn't listein and keep talking over me and won't even shut up. So I am screw by having a loan with them, and I don't really like them. Now I am seeking a diferent finance company, and hopefully I can get a better company... So if you are with this company, I feel your pain. They even said, they don't care about your hardship just make your payment. This is company that is ripping clients off.