Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center - Hampton Inn Boston Crosstown Center -- BEWARE!

Posted on Friday, May 21st, 2010 at 6:05pm CDT by 544e850c

Product: Hotel stay

Company: Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center

Location: 811 Massachusetts Ave
Boston, MA, 02118, US

URL: http://www.hamptoninn.com/

I prepaid via priceline.com $228.65 for my entire stay atthe Hampton Inn from May 1 - 6, 2010. I checked out of the property with a zero balance folio. Two days later I checked my credit card and saw that the property had charged me $965.19. I called the property and spoke to the General Manager who told me that they did not participate in priceline.com. I faxed the GM my receipt from priceline.com proving I had pre-paid for my stay and that my offer had indeed been accepted by the property. The property has failed to credit my card back the additional $965.19. Despite repeated calls to the property the GM has refused to issue the credit even though I have sent him proof that I have already paid. This is fraudulent behavior. I have also reported this problem to Hilton Corporate, my credit card company, priceline.com and the Attorney General of the State of Massachusetts. The property needs to promptly issue a credit of this fraudulent charge. Frankly, I am owed an apology as well for the hours I have spent trying to have this situation resolved, not to mention how soured I have become to Hampton Inn in general.