Tracfone - Tracfone sucks

Posted on Thursday, May 13th, 2010 at 12:46pm CDT by d756617e

Product: Tracfone LG100C

Company: Tracfone

URL: http://Tracfone.com/

I bought a tracfone and a 60 minute card. I had the phone/computer associate at walmart do it for me because I was unfamiliar with activating it, and they do it all the time.

it didn't activate. I went online to activate it. it didn't. I called them from my landline to activate it. still didn't work.

You get a canned email response that says to call customer service, then spend half an hour explaining, while they put you on hold for 10 times, saying I'm sorry it's not our problem over and over. It does no good talking to them, don't even try.

I bought 2 more 60 minute cards at walmart. we tried there to get it to work. the 2 extra cards didn't activate on the phone.

so I went to refund all, and get another phone. walmart took back all except the 1 60 minute card that would not read any longer on the bar code machine. they told me to call tracfone.

tracfone cust. service is in India. They are scripted to say "Hold for 3 minutes please" and "Sorry I can't help you."

I've told them the phone didn't work, the minutes never activated.

"Sorry sir it looks good to our computers."

Doesn't matter that the people at walmart and I couldn't get the phone to work, they can't help me.

I'm just tired of trying to communicate with them, it's like talking to an echo.

105afd24, 2011-06-24, 10:44PM CDT