Thong Seng Kong & Associates - Lousy law firm

Product: Lawyer service

Company: Thong Seng Kong & Associates

Location: NO. 26-1, JALAN PJS 8/18 DATARAN MENTARI
PETALING JAYA, Se, 46150, MY

The lawyer never show their professional ethic. Even the partner, Mr. Thong also never respect their client. From the first day the bank loan approved, I have to follow up everything with him. He always delay his work & always not fullfill his promise. I strongly advice everyone who saw this complain never use lawyer service provided by THONG SENG KONG & ASSOCIATE & please remind your freinds & relative about this.

Business Reply  Samantha C., 2013-07-08, 08:48PM CDT

Dear all,

I am one of the lawyers from Thong Seng Kong & associates. Mr. Thong is a partner that is in charge of litigation department and not conveyancing (sales and purchase of property) . Thus, we believe that there must be some misunderstanding. The firm was establised for almost a decade .We are dedicated to deliver quality service to our client and has never received such comments. Efforts were put in to identify CDT over the past 3 years and we even tried to communicate with CDT/JCC via personal email.

Thus, we will appreciate if CDT can contact me via email so that we can sort out misunderstanding if any.

Rest assured that our fee is not excessive and all conveyancing fees are strictly adhered to the Solicitors? Remuneration Order 2005.

Yours faithfully,

Samantha Chong

M F., 2013-09-04, 07:22AM CDT

I have also experience the same thing now..

Business Reply  Samantha C., 2013-09-09, 09:50PM CDT

Dear M F, I am sorry to hear that. Would you mind to provide me your contact details to [email protected] We will contact you as soon as possible. Thank u .