Oryx Group for Food Services w.l.l. - Delay in Loan Sanctioning from HDFC Sales and subsequently cancellation of Property Deal with Dream Realtors builders, Borivaly East-Kaju Pada-Name of Project Lavista , 2Bedroom flat on Fifth Floor

Posted on Monday, March 29th, 2010 at 10:49am CDT by caaf9ce2

Product: Housing Loan from HDFC Sales

Company: Oryx Group for Food Services w.l.l.

Location: P.O.Box 63967-Doha, State of Qatar
Madinat Khalifa, Do, QA

I applied loan of IRS 50,00,000 from HDFC (Sales division)in Sept 2009 and forwarded all details and suporting requested by authority-Till Jan 29, 2010 I was given promises of sanctioning loan but actually not-I called many times and followed up during period Sept to Jan but no result-Loan sanctioned at the end for IRS 44,00,000 wasn't sufficient to sign the deal (as per old rate) by the time builder has increased his property price from IRS 4,850 to 5,300 per sqr ft (total area was 1,110 sqr ft)- thus there was additional amount of IRS 4,99,500-which is beyond my budget-

I want to file complaint agst "HDFC Sales" office for delay in sanctioning loan-their contact person is Mr. Subhash +919860024159, office address is Borivaly east near tata power house-

Further, I would like to inform your goodself that I sold Gold Biscuit (116 .66 grm)and mortgaged some of the gold coins (Aprx 100 grm) and paid Interest on monthly basis to jwellers for six months-Also I lose appreciation on the property worth IRS 5,00,000 as mentioned above-all are these consequences because of false promises from HDFC sales-