CHRYSLER/DODGE - PROBLEMS WITH 2009 DODGE RAM PICKUP

Posted on Sunday, March 28th, 2010 at 7:26pm CDT by f7e3b28f

Product: 2009 DODGE RAM PICKUP

Company: CHRYSLER/DODGE

Location: Dodge Customer Assistance Center P.O. Box 21-8007 Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8007
AUBURN HILLS, MI, 48321, US

URL: http://DODGE.COM/

I BOUGHT A 2009 DODGE RAM PICKUP NOT EVEN A YEAR AGO. I HAVE HAD NUMEROUS PROBLEMS WITH IT AND AM STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IT. I HAVE SPOKEN TO AND WRITTEN THE DODGE COMPANY MANY TIMES. ALSO HAVE TAKEN THE PICKUP INTO THE LOCAL DEALERSHIPS AND HAVE NOT HAD MUCH LUCK. I WAS EVEN TOLD BY ONE MECHANIC AT ONE OF THE LOVE CHRYSLER DEALERSHIP HERE IN CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS, "TO JUST KEEP DRIVING IT AND THE PROBLEM WOULD GO AWAY". DOESNT SEEM TO BE AN ANSWER TO A PROBLEM, HUH? YEAH, THEY FIXED TWO OF THE ISSUES, BUT THEY CANT SEEM TO FIX A "VIBRATION/RUBBING" FEELING THAT IS HAPPENING UNDER THE GAS PEDAL. I KEEP GETTING TOLD THAT IT IS...."NORMAL". I HAVE SPOKEN TO A LADY NAMED BJ AT THE 888 NUMBER LISTED ABOVE. SHE HAS TRIED TO HELP, BUT WHEN I CALLED RECENTLY AND LEFT NUMEROUS MESSAGES. SHE HAS NOT RETURNED MY CALLS. I HAVE ALREADY TOLD HER THAT I DONT FEEL SAFE IN THE TRUCK AND AM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS PICKUP. NOTHING CAME OF IT. TODAY, MARCH 29TH 2010, I SPOKE WITH HER SUPERVISOR AND WAS TOLD THAT THERE ISNT ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE TRUCK AND SHE WONT BE DOING ANYTHING MORE TO HELP ME. SOME HELP...THANKS CHRYSLER DODGE.

GUESS THIS WILL BE MY LAST DODGE VEHICLE. AS I AM PAYING INTO BARELY A YEAR, I WOULD BE UPSIDE DOWN IF I WERE TO TRY TO TRADE IT OUT WITH ANOTHER COMPANY. I ALSO TOLD BJ THIS AND I FEEL LIKE IT FELL ON "DEAF EARS". I STARTED CALLING AND TELLING THE LOCAL DEALER AND THE DODGE/CHRYSLER COMPANY ABOUT THE PROBLEM UNDER THE GAS PEDAL ABOUT A MONTH AFTER I GOT IT. I HAVE BEEN TELLING THEM TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT IT DOESNT FEEL NORMAL OR RIGHT AND I WANTED THEM TO FIX IT....THEY SAID THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT, BUT I DONT THINK THERE'S ANYTHING RIGHT ABOUT A RUBBING/VIBRATION FEELING UNDER THE GAS PEDAL!