Ashley Furniture Homestore - Damaged Furniture and Poor Service

Posted on Sunday, March 28th, 2010 at 6:14am CDT by effb94bd

Company: Ashley Furniture Homestore

Location: GONZALES, LA, US

Category: Furniture

The server we ordered took a month to come in. The day before it was to be delivered I had to call them to see what time it would be delivered because nobody had called as they are supposed to. When I called I was put on hold, then someone else answered and asked what I was calling for and put on hold, then again same thing and then put through to delivery where it was a voice mail system. I called back asked to speak to a supervisor who then got me the information finally. It was delivered the next day with broken doors. Refused delivery and waited another month for a new one. Had same problems with service. Nobody called and no information was available. I complained to corporate in WI and they said they are not affiliated with Gonzales, LA store. Could not get a definite date of delivery. Many problems!! Finally they delivered a weeks later with more broken doors and split wood. Refused again and demanded a refund for item and delivery charge for all the issues. Never will shop Ashley Furniture again. I went to V. Watts in Livingston and got same item shipped next day without a two month wait and cheaper than Ashley Furniture.